or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7270  

post #109036 of 117670
your post made me go back and that is actually a really great fit.
post #109037 of 117670
hi i wore this the other day
post #109038 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

today is one of those days where i thought my fit was outstanding and i got pretty much no feedback forum wide.

i hate when that happens. frown.gif

fwiw i always think you do the thing you do well, it just isn't my thing so i never really comment on it =]
post #109039 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergreen View Post


oh, what is it do playboy? welcome to the forum. thumbs will be here to greet you soon.
post #109040 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

today is one of those days where i thought my fit was outstanding and i got pretty much no feedback forum wide.

i hate when that happens. frown.gif

That's the cost of consistent excellence. It goes unremarked upon.
post #109041 of 117670
Stitches is getting addicted to the thumbs. We should stage an intervention.



Just kidding, man
post #109042 of 117670
@nevergreen, that's almost really cool. welcome.

the tigers are out of place; boots, black bluchers or cleaner sneakers would be good

not feeling the stars print on the shirt. wish it was plain or a textural knit.
post #109043 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

vPBNylRl.jpgjM4j1Wsl.jpg
Wx8mVSml.jpgIhPgJF5l.jpg

Visiting Liverano & Liverano as well as PNP Firenze with @unbelragazzo

I guess he looks okay.

Florence is awesome, i love the Tuscany area of Italy.

If you are still in Florence try this restaurant http://www.yelp.com/biz/osteria-vini-e-vecchi-sapori-firenze. It is delicious and sells out every evening, it was a small gem my wife and I found that we went to twice. FYI they don't take reservations over the phone so you will have to walk over.
post #109044 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


oh, what is it do playboy? welcome to the forum. thumbs will be here to greet you soon.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

@nevergreen, that's almost really cool. welcome.

the tigers are out of place; boots, black bluchers or cleaner sneakers would be good

not feeling the stars print on the shirt. wish it was plain or a textural knit.

thanks! and yes i agree about the tigers. i think plain white sneakers would look tons better

post #109045 of 117670
colours and textures look super, stitchy
post #109046 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

your post made me go back and that is actually a really great fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

fwiw i always think you do the thing you do well, it just isn't my thing so i never really comment on it =]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

That's the cost of consistent excellence. It goes unremarked upon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

Stitches is getting addicted to the thumbs. We should stage an intervention.
Just kidding, man
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

colours and textures look super, stitchy


fucking love you guys.
post #109047 of 117670

post #109048 of 117670
T-money! Lovely photo.
post #109049 of 117670
WELCOME BACK, TIRA!!!
post #109050 of 117670

Been busy but have been lurking like a mug. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread