Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7266post #108976 of 1176661/9/14 at 4:51pmpost #108977 of 1176661/9/14 at 5:01pmQuote:
pants are awesome, just cotton but they are pretty heavy and they have subtle blue and green tones in the right lighting. Only minor complaint is the stitching for the belt loops which is kind of weak (mine ripped off with < ten wears.) I have the blazer too, just keep in mind that its really boxy and the ventless back makes it cape out a bit in the back.post #108978 of 1176661/9/14 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by glundr
pants are awesome, just cotton but they are pretty heavy and they have subtle blue and green tones in the right lighting. Only minor complaint is the stitching for the belt loops which is kind of weak (mine ripped off with < ten wears.) I have the blazer too, just keep in mind that its really boxy and the ventless back makes it cape out a bit in the back.
If you have a good detail pic in natural lighting feel free to send it to me. I might kop them but id really like to build up the summer wardrobe haha (linen on linen).post #108979 of 1176661/9/14 at 5:22pmQuote:
Thanks. The top was an experiment. It's actually some kind of linen Cubavera pop-over thing, voluminous but sleek, with no pockets and a single pearl button. I hemmed it to mid-crotch level using an iron-on cloth tape.Quote:
Iphone cam. black/blue-gray, white, black.post #108980 of 1176661/9/14 at 5:26pmpost #108981 of 1176661/9/14 at 6:28pmpost #108982 of 1176661/9/14 at 6:38pmpost #108983 of 1176661/9/14 at 7:01pmpost #108984 of 1176661/9/14 at 7:09pmpost #108985 of 1176661/9/14 at 7:21pmQuote:
Hoodie over beanie (a la jacket over jacket) could be a bigger crime than hair exposure unless it's below -25 outside/inside? One day I dream infinity black (touch of grey) is left exclusively for depressed Yohji styling only to be worn around adobe buildings.post #108986 of 1176661/9/14 at 7:47pmpost #108987 of 1176661/9/14 at 9:24pm
Forgive me, this is going to be a long post. And I'm not going to spoiler it either, so, um, deal with it. Sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting anything terribly important. Some of these photos were taken on 35mm and some are digital. See if you can spot the difference! By the way, is Miran still banned?
This was the Thirteenth year of Tahoe New Years. Except for year 8, which technically was in Europe, and not on New Year. This was our cabin for year 13. The snow was not that great. That Cadillac drove in and out with no problems, which was really annoying for me since I really wanted to see it get stuck. 300hp to the front wheels on all-season tires could have made things interesting, but alas...
This power station or whatever was directly across the street from the cabin. It really gave the neighborhood a Les Revenants vibe. It hummed softly throughout the days and nights. My dog found that she liked to do her business there.
Despite the bad snow, I went snowboarding for the first two days of the trip. My wife does not understand my snowboarding hobby. Clothing: North Face jacket and a beanie I picked up in Tirol, Austria during year 8 of Tahoe New Years.
Snow at Kirkwood
After the first couple days of bad snow, we figured the Rubicon Trail would be an easy challenge since nothing was that covered, or deep.
All three cars got stuck on this hill. The other two (not pictured) were 90s Toyota trucks and couldn't get any farther. The Grand Cherokee did, once I took over the driving. As we rounded the next bend, there was only one set of tracks ahead of us, and there was no sign the Toyotas were going to be able to follow in ours, so we turned around.
Nigel Cabourn (thanks Reedo!)
His & hers LL Bean boots
We rigged up our own karaoke setup using two laptops, a youtube playlist, and some quasi-professional sound equipment. Here I am singing with my backup girls and a fan in the background. I forget what we were singing. This went on for 6 hours.
I'm not in this picture, but you get the idea.
Breakfast (coffee and pancakes) and dinner (käsespätzle, bratwurst, sauerkraut, red cabbage, roasted cauliflower, and beer)
On another hike. Here, you can barely make out an English Bulldog that is mostly blending in with the snow. But if you stare long enough, she'll appear. I was surprised how damn well this dog did on hikes. In LA she will get tired and hot easily, but put her in 50 degree weather and she does amazing. She was finding the trail and leading the rest of us.
Epaulet shirts on my future brother-in-law and me
NEW YEARS EVE:
Florsheim (thrift find -- in Tahoe!)post #108988 of 1176661/9/14 at 9:32pmpost #108989 of 1176661/9/14 at 9:35pmpost #108990 of 1176661/9/14 at 9:57pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 11 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...