or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7251  

post #108751 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isachenko If you want to continue critiquing fitpics so often you need to say things that are more interesting. Have you looked into posting less frequently a-la Bigskipp et. al?

But seriously, Isachenko and Jamiester, i think you're mistakenly thinking the WAYWT as a "critique my outfit thread". It's not. I wrote something to someone else a while ago:
The reason people are piling on to both of you is because your contributions to this this thread as content sucks. So both of you chill on posting all the time until you can contribute something that the rest of the community finds valuable.

ban them and call it a day, they don't get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isachenko, as I understand it, you were given a TO in specific because of something you said that crossed the line, but in general to try and reflect on what it is that makes you so utterly contrary to the rest of this forum, and why you seem to be completely incapable of meshing with the community here. Which by the way is pretty impressive considering the extremely broad spectrum of people that do get along as a community here. And make no mistake, SF is very much a community, probably more so than it is a forum about style, in certain ways.

Not only that, Fok himself, the owner and main administer of the site, even tried to engage you in the RFT thread, and tried to find a way to bring you into the fabric of the community here in a positive way. I cannot recall that happening before.

All that being said, your TO ended, and you pretty much jumped right back in where you left off. Which leaves me wondering what your deal is exactly. I have come up with the following options.

  • You are a troll/instigator. Meaning to say, you go out of your way to make remarks that are contrary to pretty much everything, simply for your own amusement, despite how disruptive it is to literally everyone else here.
  • You are 12 years old.
  • You are the most painfully unaware human being to discover the internet.
  • You are some kind of crusader for some kind of ideal against no real defined other ideal, outside of just digging to find anything negative you can come upon.

None of those options are good.

That being said, for my part, as long as you continue this way, I will no longer bother interacting with you. I will be one less person for you to interact with and feed your machine. I'll just wait for you to slip up again. And you will slip up again. Why? Because people will pile on you, deservedly, and you will lash out, and you will cross a line eventually, and after enough times, you will get banned. And all you will have accomplished is wasting a lot of peoples time and brain cells on the way.

Or, assuming you are capable of doing so, you can try to even just a little bit be part of the community in a useful way that doesn't make everyone want to pull their hair out. Its your call really. Either you give a shit about other people on even some small level, or you don't. Please do not reply to me, as I am not going to discuss this with you. Either think it over, or don't. Its all up to you.

just ban him, everyone is wasting too much time with this
post #108752 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

guys, really? isachenko is another member's alias. I did an IP match through a fiberwire intraport. It should be pretty obvious who that other member is.

Good grief... in English man!
post #108753 of 117670
can we just pull the Faust card one time and ban for personal reasons
post #108754 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

can we just pull the Faust card one time and ban for personal reasons

lol8[1].gif awesome, i love the reference!!!!!!!!!
post #108755 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Isachenko, as I understand it, you were given a TO in specific because of something you said that crossed the line, but in general to try and reflect on what it is that makes you so utterly contrary to the rest of this forum, and why you seem to be completely incapable of meshing with the community here. Which by the way is pretty impressive considering the extremely broad spectrum of people that do get along as a community here. And make no mistake, SF is very much a community, probably more so than it is a forum about style, in certain ways.

Not only that, Fok himself, the owner and main administer of the site, even tried to engage you in the RFT thread, and tried to find a way to bring you into the fabric of the community here in a positive way. I cannot recall that happening before.

All that being said, your TO ended, and you pretty much jumped right back in where you left off. Which leaves me wondering what your deal is exactly. I have come up with the following options.

  • You are a troll/instigator. Meaning to say, you go out of your way to make remarks that are contrary to pretty much everything, simply for your own amusement, despite how disruptive it is to literally everyone else here.
  • You are 12 years old.
  • You are the most painfully unaware human being to discover the internet.
  • You are some kind of crusader for some kind of ideal against no real defined other ideal, outside of just digging to find anything negative you can come upon.

None of those options are good.

That being said, for my part, as long as you continue this way, I will no longer bother interacting with you. I will be one less person for you to interact with and feed your machine. I'll just wait for you to slip up again. And you will slip up again. Why? Because people will pile on you, deservedly, and you will lash out, and you will cross a line eventually, and after enough times, you will get banned. And all you will have accomplished is wasting a lot of peoples time and brain cells on the way.

Or, assuming you are capable of doing so, you can try to even just a little bit be part of the community in a useful way that doesn't make everyone want to pull their hair out. Its your call really. Either you give a shit about other people on even some small level, or you don't. Please do not reply to me, as I am not going to discuss this with you. Either think it over, or don't. Its all up to you.




23zSK0u.jpg

Find out more in my new book, Compleat Works. teacha.gif
post #108756 of 117670
thanks for the kind reception ! best of luck to all , you've plenty on your hands to deal with now :-)
Edited by the shah - 1/7/14 at 5:37pm
post #108757 of 117670
love diglets avi
post #108758 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

love diglets avi

my gaze is eternal

post #108759 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

guys, really? isachenko is another member's alias. I did an IP match through a fiberwire intraport. It should be pretty obvious who that other member is.

post #108760 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

thanks for the kind reception ! best of luck to all , you've plenty on your hands to deal with now :-)

is this an "I quit SF" post?

this would be a good day to quit actually...
post #108761 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

ha ha one of those days i guess.

yeah i missed sound garden on their reunion a few years back. that last album had too much cornell influence and i cannot stand his solo work.

i did see alice in chains when they made the come back and those guys were awesome icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

This is pretty much my favorite thing any member of Soundgarden contributed to (and I love Badmotorfinger):



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFK3PMkJRGs - Embedded prohibited - WTF!

Alice in Chains can never be the same post Layne Stayley. I'll tell you a secret...their Unplugged album is the best in the bunch.

post #108762 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

is this an "I quit SF" post?

no of course not, i've been here for a while now, why would i just leave ... despite at times protesting, i like this place. i was initially trying to think of a clever or useful way to engage the newest difficulty but it really proved too strenuous a task. thought the resident litigators could have a go but that may be futile, too. so i'm just offering others the opportunity to entertain the issue until it passes.

you don't quite SF , SF quits you. and who would miss the shah that it need be announced ? fascism is so passé despite my enthusiasm.


just saw your edit ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

this would be a good day to quit actually...

maybe i should ............ cool.gif
Edited by the shah - 1/7/14 at 8:19pm
post #108763 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

This is pretty much my favorite thing any member of Soundgarden contributed to (and I love Badmotorfinger):



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFK3PMkJRGs - Embedded prohibited - WTF!

Alice in Chains can never be the same post Layne Stayley. I'll tell you a secret...their Unplugged album is the best in the bunch.


lol8[1].gif

i like AIC w/layne, post layne is not bad but never the same
post #108764 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

lol goddamn

styleforum is the best place for trolls simply because you guys just keep feeding and feeding and feeding

I think as bad as it sounds the trolls are a part of this place and I will be honest here and admit they provide some entertainment and when they do not I just usually skip to the next fit ...and if there is no fit I move on to another thread. Sooner or later people start posting great fits and all is forgotten

Things could be worse, I visit maybe 4 sites and at least SF is not overrun by the latest memes and or gifs (I only keep up with S&D though, don't know about the other sides of this place)
post #108765 of 117670
But... but I love the latest memes and gifs (pronounced with like "jif"). =[
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread