or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7239  

post #108571 of 117666

basic Sunday fit. Hesitating on how short I should hem the chinos since I kind of like to cuff them now

 

 

 

oliver spencer/qlo/new england shirt co/edwin/CP

post #108572 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohemell View Post
 

Holy shit that's great. And I know people will disagree but I actually think it would look better without the boot tuck

+1

 

Alternatively some looser pants tucked, or atleast pulling them up at the knee a bit so there's more stacking and bunching up

post #108573 of 117666

I like candrew's boot tuck but think he needs a different shirt (or maybe another layer?) ... also not feeling that necklace but thats just my own old-man bias speaking.

 

I'm just nitpicking though, great fit.

post #108574 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

basic Sunday fit. Hesitating on how short I should hem the chinos since I kind of like to cuff them now





oliver spencer/qlo/new england shirt co/edwin/CP

don't hem.
post #108575 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

I don't see it.

Lol I think it's mostly the stance w/ hood up and sunglasses that's giving me that vibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by candrew View Post

RtG3LMzl.jpg

I'm not feeling this, feather+hair+shag rug sweater comes off as silly to me. Might just be one of my totally out there opinions though revolve.gif
post #108576 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


Lol I think it's mostly the stance w/ hood up and sunglasses that's giving me that vibe

 

u wrong

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

 

I'm not feeling this, feather+hair+shag rug sweater comes off as silly to me. Might just be one of my totally out there opinions though revolve.gif

 

   u wrong

post #108577 of 117666
Same old


post #108578 of 117666

Lol@spacepope getting pissed off :D

post #108579 of 117666
Nice coat, James Franco

Edited by colabear - 1/5/14 at 2:09pm
post #108580 of 117666

^:rotflmao: 

post #108581 of 117666


uniqlo, ro, ervell, w+h

post #108582 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post
 

Lol@spacepope getting pissed off :D

 

u also wrong

post #108583 of 117666
melo that is awesome. really really like that.

---

first thing that crossed my mind upon seeing the candrew fit was this:

post #108584 of 117666

Don't understand all the hate on the AnnD (I'm assuming) necklace in candrew's fit. Think it looks fine to me.

post #108585 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoffee View Post

Don't understand all the hate on the AnnD (I'm assuming) necklace in candrew's fit. Think it looks fine to me.

oh it's AnnD, never mind then
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread