also love that mandarin jacket, reminds me I need to grab my kenzo one next time I am home!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7237post #108541 of 1176661/4/14 at 9:35ampost #108542 of 1176661/4/14 at 11:09amsome great fits lately. i especially liked kg's latest, and diniro's is incredible.
alt & washed-out detail shot: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
reinhard plank hat
helmut lang knit cashmere coat
helmut lang leather shirt
jean shop jeans
vintage combat boots
Edited by ghostface - 1/4/14 at 1:08pmpost #108543 of 1176661/4/14 at 11:10ampost #108544 of 1176661/4/14 at 11:56ampost #108545 of 1176661/4/14 at 12:03pmpost #108546 of 1176661/4/14 at 12:21pm
Never said it was man, I was just saying that my suggestion of the shearling jacket would make him look very space-captainy. Which I like, fwiw, but I believe Synth said something about that look feeling a little too literal on him lately.post #108547 of 1176661/4/14 at 12:43pmQuote:
You and some of the other great posters here almost seem like characters to me in the way you manage to fully capture a certain style, and I mean that as a compliment.
This fit, for instance, reminds me off japanese cosplay, how people dress at hardcore raves and how some graffiti artists look, but all in a better way.
I mean, Spacepope and Synthese also do some form of characterization with the way they dress. "Spacewanderer", "Space pirate", etc?
Edited by conceptionist - 1/4/14 at 1:37pmpost #108548 of 1176661/4/14 at 1:11pmthanks diglet and colabear. i do feel like a roaming country preacher today.
nope, this is one i've had for a few years. i think the one you have in mind was a double-breasted coat with one of those high neck guards.post #108549 of 1176661/4/14 at 1:19pmpost #108550 of 1176661/4/14 at 1:48pmpost #108551 of 1176661/4/14 at 2:44pmpost #108552 of 1176661/4/14 at 2:44pmpost #108553 of 1176661/4/14 at 2:48pmQuote:
jeans look great, pics at suspension point don't do them justice Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #108554 of 1176661/4/14 at 3:08pmpost #108555 of 1176661/4/14 at 4:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
jeans look great, pics at suspension point don't do them justice Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
absolutely, that's why I hesitated for a long time before finally giving it a try and kopping em. Even on my pics you can't really see the 2 different fabrics that are used, but the effect is subtle anyway, so even irl it wouldn t be very obvious.
Thx guys for the comments
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › Glenroyal tan document case 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 11 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...