Diniro, is that panel in the back part of the hoodie? very cool overall.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7235post #108511 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:02pmpost #108512 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:04pmpost #108513 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:06pmpost #108514 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:09pmpost #108515 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:11pmpost #108516 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:13pmpost #108517 of 1176661/3/14 at 1:32pmpost #108518 of 1176661/3/14 at 2:32pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
I really like those pants, @Synthese
BR right? I think they would go well with my Fabio Quaranta jacket. I think you said I should wear it with a more drab color trouser that has some volume. Been looking for a pair forever ugh
Oh yessss, the pants are a Banana Republic 11$ outlet special. They have enough volume that I thought they'd maybe be interesting when tucked into things and styled with other weird crap. Jury's out, but at the very least, they fit over the shaft of these cowboy boots.post #108519 of 1176661/3/14 at 3:10pmpost #108520 of 1176661/3/14 at 4:33pmpost #108521 of 1176661/3/14 at 4:44pmpost #108522 of 1176661/3/14 at 4:57pmQuote:
I am surprised you dont like to wear down your boots. You seemed to like distressed and faded things based on your rps and the leathers you posted.
In any case, I think it was nicelynice who took his nice boots (jun?guidi?MA+?) and left them in elements in like a sack to further break them in? I remember that was a cool experiment.
In any case, wear it if you got it.
As an aside, now that I know my guidi size and how nice they are, I really want to get more downt he line. Something in sand or light grey suede. I would also like a pair of back lace boots but the convenience of a zip is really nicepost #108523 of 1176661/3/14 at 5:47pmSpeaking about boots and elements: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15542 <- This thread is vaguely a testament to 10 sei 0 otto's qualitypost #108524 of 1176661/3/14 at 5:58pmpost #108525 of 1176661/3/14 at 8:52pm
LL Bean flannel
LL Bean Katahdins
Nexus 7 for tablet selfies
Pretty new to WAYWT (as in this is my first post). Looking to go for a brighter more colorful look than what I usually do. Would love any critiques and whatnot to improve my outfits.
Also, a side note, the pants in the last pic aren't from today, just a pic from when I was messing around with pinrolling but I ditched it because it looked pretty silly, like I was a carrot. Just a picture of the boots and my awfully dirty room that I need to clean.
Thanks a mill.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Navy tux with brown or black shoes? Wedding 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 17 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 21 minutes ago
- › Luigi Bianchi Mantova vs. Lubiam vs. L.B.M. 1911 22 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 22 minutes ago
- › How to make darts less noticeable? 24 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 32 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...