or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7233  

post #108481 of 117666

Where did you get your Valstar blouson? I don't see one in Canada. 

post #108482 of 117666
Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

those CP's look great

I really liked them from start of the season, rolled the dice and found them in my size on discount. I sized them the same as the sneakers and they fit great, feel the same lengthwise and feel slightly wider though I didn't measure. They are really comfy with the crepe sole too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteurisation View Post

Where did you get your Valstar blouson? I don't see one in Canada. 

I picked it up from affiliate No Man Walks Alone. It's a great bomber, solid all around.
post #108483 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Spalla caMAFIA! Stitchy looking more and more like a mob bawse everyday
Love the fabric there.

thanks, snow! much appreciated.

--

love that coat, tonio.
post #108484 of 117666
Anna Matuozzo Carlo Riva blue end on end double cuff shirt and cufflinks

Naked and Famous cashmere Stretch jeans

Sketchers black nubuck casual shoes

To go out in the Eglish rain:

Black sheepskin coat and hat

No pic cos I'm too shy - use your imaginations!smile.gif
post #108485 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Anna Matuozzo Carlo Riva blue end on end double cuff shirt and cufflinks

Naked and Famous cashmere Stretch jeans

Sketchers black nubuck casual shoes

To go out in the Eglish rain:

Black sheepskin coat and hat

No pic cos I'm too shy - use your imaginations!smile.gif

um, no.

 

grow some balls or gtfo

post #108486 of 117666


SNS
Gustin
AA x2 (no vis)
Nudie (no vis)
Nice Collective (no vis)
post #108487 of 117666
Nice SNS
post #108488 of 117666
Airport fit

El8TZsX.jpg

TOJ
Acne
UU
MMM
post #108489 of 117666
nice fit, bows.

if only all bathroom walls looked like that.
post #108490 of 117666
delete
post #108491 of 117666


Probs better without the tuck
post #108492 of 117666
Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr
post #108493 of 117666
Thats the first time I remember of you going laceless Bows. Niiice
post #108494 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Thats the first time I remember of you going laceless Bows. Niiice

I've actually never worn laces in these, but sine its gotten colder I've only worn these as my flight shoes. Easy to slip on and off for security shog[1].gif

Nothing else.
post #108495 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post



Probs better without the tuck

If those are your new suede guidis, you are a braver man than I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread