Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7217
Styleforum Top Picks
I think its just the width of the roll. I usually round them out but I forgot.
Overall I definitely think these pants look awesome rolled + derbies. For those boots though, ya perhaps hemmed and slightly more fitting (7.2 instead of 7.8in opening) would be better. I rather acquire a slimmer pair than risk messing this pair up
I like how irwi took that VanEssche top and brought it to a completely 'new' word. In my mind it was kind of a 'dark' -connoted garment , and it is not at all the vibe I get from that fit. Very well done
edit : and Clapeyron, very nice pants !
thanks guys. the irony is that's pretty much what I used to wear everyday in high school. except replace fancy japanese blazer with basic nylon windbreaker. I was not cool though, think George Michael Bluth. I enjoy experimenting with different styles, and have lately been getting into the japanamericana heritage-y thing which is basically stuff I wore when I was younger but taken to a new level with design detail. the thing about hawaiian shirts is that now that i'm "of a certain age" I fear being mistook for jimmy buffet fan club memberr. but age also helps with the "I don't care" factor.
and yes, totally agree, prurient is always well turned out.
Well, you were cool in college, so don't sell yourself short.
Edited by borderline - 12/29/13 at 12:39pm
Sorry, but that jacket just sorta sucks; on hanger or on a person. I don't get the hype. Oh wait...
luxire trouser deets: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Trousers look great but how bout some deets on those slippers?!
either complimentary Lufthansa or Air France i have amounted quite the collection...
Edited by clapeyron - 12/29/13 at 5:15pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 51 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Arrow Moccasins, size 10.5 1 minute ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Current Quality of Church's Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)