anyway really cool like usual, snow too
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7209post #108121 of 11766612/26/13 at 10:54ampost #108122 of 11766612/26/13 at 10:55amQuote:That jacketOriginally Posted by UrbanComposition
Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Had to go back to work today myself. Breaking in a new jacket from Three, a local dude in San Francisco who's part of the Jack/Knife tribe. This one's reversible, of 12 oz Japanese selvedge on one side & heavyweight cavalry twill wool on the other. All single needle stitching & reinforced to death. Looking forward to beating it up.
:obamawhew:post #108123 of 11766612/26/13 at 10:57ampost #108124 of 11766612/26/13 at 11:08ampost #108125 of 11766612/26/13 at 11:17ampost #108126 of 11766612/26/13 at 11:25ampost #108127 of 11766612/26/13 at 11:25ampost #108128 of 11766612/26/13 at 11:43amQuote:
Haha, I actually got the same knit. Great look. I wear it the same way as you, as a layering piece under a jacket.
Will post a fit with it soon.
I feel like I am becoming a snowman clone, or at least that's how I'd like to dress if I could buy everything I wanted.
The stuff I want to buy would give me the same silhouette, and we pretty much look at the same designers. I also got a five panel cap, have been searching for creepers forever, and now own the same knitpost #108129 of 11766612/26/13 at 12:02pmThanks guys
Dishy, definitely not uncomfortable at all. I hadn't heard that roomer. Is actually more comfortable because it's a loose turtle neck and I don't overheat.
Awwyeah! Conceptionist is my 6'4" raf knit twin!
We will have to take raf knit+ Snowpant pics one daypost #108130 of 11766612/26/13 at 12:12pmpost #108131 of 11766612/26/13 at 12:25pmpost #108132 of 11766612/26/13 at 12:26pmpost #108133 of 11766612/26/13 at 12:31pmpost #108134 of 11766612/26/13 at 1:36pmpost #108135 of 11766612/26/13 at 1:37pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Hypothetically speaking you could buy an existing set of clothing... 32 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 45 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...