Edited by canstyleace - 12/20/13 at 6:40pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7190
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks guys. the irony is that's pretty much what I used to wear everyday in high school. except replace fancy japanese blazer with basic nylon windbreaker. I was not cool though, think George Michael Bluth. I enjoy experimenting with different styles, and have lately been getting into the japanamericana heritage-y thing which is basically stuff I wore when I was younger but taken to a new level with design detail. the thing about hawaiian shirts is that now that i'm "of a certain age" I fear being mistook for jimmy buffet fan club memberr. but age also helps with the "I don't care" factor.
and yes, totally agree, prurient is always well turned out.
Hand disappeared with my ghetto camera flash. I understand Peter Millar's mostly humdrum grandpa material, but that doesn't negate an errant fashion forward piece when it happens. It's much easier for me to accept a non-offensive Millar than it is many of the famous designers who make pretentious or blatantly disruptive designs in various degrees. For instance there were couple times I considered an MMM cardi or GAT, but their vagina, birdshit, or star trek motifs in their other shoes ultimately deterred me.
Both my sweater and pants can be found on Greg's website easily.
I thought I told you to throw those rotten jeans away? It looks like you're still set on slumming a slummed RO style, I can't help you if that's the path you wanna take. I suggest you hang out in the leather thread if you're trying to be a hipster badass (what contradiction) or a midwestern guns n roses fan.
Good work but think my idea's better.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Suitsupply NYC 28 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 33 seconds ago
- › DR LINDIWE 0631939718 @ ABORTION CLINICS IN BUTTERWORTH,KING... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Chukka Sz 9C 2 minutes ago
- › DR LINDIWE 0631939718 @ ABORTION CLINICS IN BALFOUR,BARLIN,BISHO 3 minutes ago
- › DR LINDIWE 0631939718 @ ABORTION CLINICS IN BIEYTON,BATHAL,CAROLINA 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Rock Coat, size 4, in Dusk 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DR LINDIWE 0631939718 @ ABORTION CLINICS IN BELLIVILLE,ATLANTIS,PARL 6 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...