Edited by canstyleace - 12/20/13 at 6:40pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7190post #107836 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107837 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:32pmpost #107838 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:34pmpost #107839 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:25pmpost #107840 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
thanks guys. the irony is that's pretty much what I used to wear everyday in high school. except replace fancy japanese blazer with basic nylon windbreaker. I was not cool though, think George Michael Bluth. I enjoy experimenting with different styles, and have lately been getting into the japanamericana heritage-y thing which is basically stuff I wore when I was younger but taken to a new level with design detail. the thing about hawaiian shirts is that now that i'm "of a certain age" I fear being mistook for jimmy buffet fan club memberr. but age also helps with the "I don't care" factor.
and yes, totally agree, prurient is always well turned out.post #107841 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:35pmpost #107842 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:50pmpost #107843 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:54pmpost #107844 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:58pmpost #107845 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:27pmpost #107846 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:41pmpost #107847 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107848 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107849 of 11766812/21/13 at 12:03amQuote:Quote:
Hand disappeared with my ghetto camera flash. I understand Peter Millar's mostly humdrum grandpa material, but that doesn't negate an errant fashion forward piece when it happens. It's much easier for me to accept a non-offensive Millar than it is many of the famous designers who make pretentious or blatantly disruptive designs in various degrees. For instance there were couple times I considered an MMM cardi or GAT, but their vagina, birdshit, or star trek motifs in their other shoes ultimately deterred me.
Both my sweater and pants can be found on Greg's website easily.
I thought I told you to throw those rotten jeans away? It looks like you're still set on slumming a slummed RO style, I can't help you if that's the path you wanna take. I suggest you hang out in the leather thread if you're trying to be a hipster badass (what contradiction) or a midwestern guns n roses fan.
Good work but think my idea's better.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › KW Bridle Leather Belt Size 32" 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...