Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7190post #107836 of 11766612/20/13 at 6:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107837 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:25pmpost #107838 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
thanks guys. the irony is that's pretty much what I used to wear everyday in high school. except replace fancy japanese blazer with basic nylon windbreaker. I was not cool though, think George Michael Bluth. I enjoy experimenting with different styles, and have lately been getting into the japanamericana heritage-y thing which is basically stuff I wore when I was younger but taken to a new level with design detail. the thing about hawaiian shirts is that now that i'm "of a certain age" I fear being mistook for jimmy buffet fan club memberr. but age also helps with the "I don't care" factor.
and yes, totally agree, prurient is always well turned out.post #107839 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:35pmpost #107840 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:50pmpost #107841 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:54pmpost #107842 of 11766612/20/13 at 7:58pmpost #107843 of 11766612/20/13 at 8:27pmpost #107844 of 11766612/20/13 at 8:41pmpost #107845 of 11766612/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107846 of 11766612/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107847 of 11766612/21/13 at 12:03amQuote:Quote:
Hand disappeared with my ghetto camera flash. I understand Peter Millar's mostly humdrum grandpa material, but that doesn't negate an errant fashion forward piece when it happens. It's much easier for me to accept a non-offensive Millar than it is many of the famous designers who make pretentious or blatantly disruptive designs in various degrees. For instance there were couple times I considered an MMM cardi or GAT, but their vagina, birdshit, or star trek motifs in their other shoes ultimately deterred me.
Both my sweater and pants can be found on Greg's website easily.
I thought I told you to throw those rotten jeans away? It looks like you're still set on slumming a slummed RO style, I can't help you if that's the path you wanna take. I suggest you hang out in the leather thread if you're trying to be a hipster badass (what contradiction) or a midwestern guns n roses fan.
Good work but think my idea's better.post #107848 of 11766612/21/13 at 12:25ampost #107849 of 11766612/21/13 at 2:07am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 33 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Minty Fresh So Fresh It Hurts Kiton 2013 Blow it up Damn Dude SC EU50 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...