Edited by canstyleace - 12/20/13 at 6:40pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7190post #107836 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107837 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:32pmpost #107838 of 11766812/20/13 at 6:34pmpost #107839 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:25pmpost #107840 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
thanks guys. the irony is that's pretty much what I used to wear everyday in high school. except replace fancy japanese blazer with basic nylon windbreaker. I was not cool though, think George Michael Bluth. I enjoy experimenting with different styles, and have lately been getting into the japanamericana heritage-y thing which is basically stuff I wore when I was younger but taken to a new level with design detail. the thing about hawaiian shirts is that now that i'm "of a certain age" I fear being mistook for jimmy buffet fan club memberr. but age also helps with the "I don't care" factor.
and yes, totally agree, prurient is always well turned out.post #107841 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:35pmpost #107842 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:50pmpost #107843 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:54pmpost #107844 of 11766812/20/13 at 7:58pmpost #107845 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:27pmpost #107846 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:41pmpost #107847 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107848 of 11766812/20/13 at 8:43pmpost #107849 of 11766812/21/13 at 12:03amQuote:Quote:
Hand disappeared with my ghetto camera flash. I understand Peter Millar's mostly humdrum grandpa material, but that doesn't negate an errant fashion forward piece when it happens. It's much easier for me to accept a non-offensive Millar than it is many of the famous designers who make pretentious or blatantly disruptive designs in various degrees. For instance there were couple times I considered an MMM cardi or GAT, but their vagina, birdshit, or star trek motifs in their other shoes ultimately deterred me.
Both my sweater and pants can be found on Greg's website easily.
I thought I told you to throw those rotten jeans away? It looks like you're still set on slumming a slummed RO style, I can't help you if that's the path you wanna take. I suggest you hang out in the leather thread if you're trying to be a hipster badass (what contradiction) or a midwestern guns n roses fan.
Good work but think my idea's better.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Men rings - How to choose? What do you wear? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Black Magic specialist Baba JI 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Medallion Cap Toe Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan