Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7186post #107776 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:39pmspope looks fine to me like that. the t and long coat looks comfortable and good; I see ma+ styled like that a lot iirc. I do that sometimes, with the collar worn up. It isn't incongruous with the climate around here, maybe it is the same where he is. But a button down or knit would be fine as well. yay pope.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107777 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:45pmpost #107778 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:48pmIt is completely stupid to agree with anything he says. I on the other hand agree with Stitches with the fact that how would you know what the weather is where spope is at, what if its to hot for a sweater and a coat? What if he doesn't want the business/office-esque look that a shirt and coat like he is wearing would give off?post #107779 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
Again, I'm not knocking the fit, it looks great, but personally, if it's too hot for a sweater and a coat, then I'll save the hassle and not wear a coat. When I'm out I tend to walk around quite a bit, long coat gets heavy
edit: Also, I don't even know why I'm posting this, dude looks awesome in awesome coat.
Here's a picture of some vicunas:
Edited by nicelynice - 12/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #107780 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:03pmpost #107781 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:10pm
I'll throw in for a light wool coat, weather permitting. I don't find the extra length too awkward, plus it keeps the boys warm. It can be a bit of a pain if I have to carry it around a bunch, or drape it over the back of a chair, but I'll "suffer" that little bit for the steez.
A heavy wool coat, oth, just sucks.post #107782 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:37pmpost #107783 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:40pmpost #107784 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:43pmpost #107785 of 11766812/20/13 at 12:06am
I was joking but always appreciate your colorful posts. Looks like Pope got a great deal at only $1100:
http://re-porter.ca/clothing/vertical-pocket-coat/ (Notice the power of advertising, as the site styles the coat with a t-shirt.)
If you care to answer, is Brother(-) a proxy account or is it your only account that Fok continuously bans?
Edited by Isachenko - 12/20/13 at 12:17ampost #107786 of 11766812/20/13 at 2:10ampost #107787 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:11ampost #107788 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:49ampost #107789 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...