Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7186post #107776 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:39pmspope looks fine to me like that. the t and long coat looks comfortable and good; I see ma+ styled like that a lot iirc. I do that sometimes, with the collar worn up. It isn't incongruous with the climate around here, maybe it is the same where he is. But a button down or knit would be fine as well. yay pope.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107777 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:45pmpost #107778 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:48pmIt is completely stupid to agree with anything he says. I on the other hand agree with Stitches with the fact that how would you know what the weather is where spope is at, what if its to hot for a sweater and a coat? What if he doesn't want the business/office-esque look that a shirt and coat like he is wearing would give off?post #107779 of 11766812/19/13 at 9:56pmQuote:
Again, I'm not knocking the fit, it looks great, but personally, if it's too hot for a sweater and a coat, then I'll save the hassle and not wear a coat. When I'm out I tend to walk around quite a bit, long coat gets heavy
edit: Also, I don't even know why I'm posting this, dude looks awesome in awesome coat.
Here's a picture of some vicunas:
Edited by nicelynice - 12/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #107780 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:03pmpost #107781 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:10pm
I'll throw in for a light wool coat, weather permitting. I don't find the extra length too awkward, plus it keeps the boys warm. It can be a bit of a pain if I have to carry it around a bunch, or drape it over the back of a chair, but I'll "suffer" that little bit for the steez.
A heavy wool coat, oth, just sucks.post #107782 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:37pmpost #107783 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:40pmpost #107784 of 11766812/19/13 at 10:43pmpost #107785 of 11766812/20/13 at 12:06am
I was joking but always appreciate your colorful posts. Looks like Pope got a great deal at only $1100:
http://re-porter.ca/clothing/vertical-pocket-coat/ (Notice the power of advertising, as the site styles the coat with a t-shirt.)
If you care to answer, is Brother(-) a proxy account or is it your only account that Fok continuously bans?
Edited by Isachenko - 12/20/13 at 12:17ampost #107786 of 11766812/20/13 at 2:10ampost #107787 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:11ampost #107788 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:49ampost #107789 of 11766812/20/13 at 4:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › courier coat 20 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...