or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7140  

post #107086 of 117677
I will leave the tie alone, as you say you like it, and that is up to you.

This may just be me, but that SC strikes me as a bit too formal/dressy of a SC to wear with jeans. Just does not seem to be 100% congruent.

Always glad to share some feedback. smile.gif
post #107087 of 117677
Quote:

Respectfully disagree: 

 

- Design of the tie, I personally love paisley ties and feel that is a subjective topic. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- SC not going with the jeans, I don't see what you mean about the coat not going with the jeans as it is a very subtle design.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

 

Places that tie doesn't belong:

-with Jeans

-in December

-in this section

 

Places that tie does belong:

-in a fire

-in a trash can

post #107088 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I will leave the tie alone, as you say you like it, and that is up to you.

This may just be me, but that SC strikes me as a bit too formal/dressy of a SC to wear with jeans. Just does not seem to be 100% congruent.

Always glad to share some feedback. smile.gif

Ahh I can see what you mean. I'll keep that in mind! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post


Did you took the final or give out the final?

Took a final. nailed it! (hopefully) :teach: 

post #107089 of 117677
post #107090 of 117677
A bit difficult to make out, but whatever:



U.S. Navy peacoat
JTG shirt
Nudie
RM Williams
post #107091 of 117677
Toasty what is that scarf I need it
post #107092 of 117677
looks like the devoa scarf from last year

btw wtf is wrong with this website right now
post #107093 of 117677
everything
post #107094 of 117677
sc most definitely does not go with those jeans. jeans fit well, though. out of place orphan suit jacket or too dressy sc is kind of a staple for the uninitiated, the college kid, or the just getting into this wish, though.

lose the tie
post #107095 of 117677




Edited by Ariiam - 12/12/13 at 5:03pm
post #107096 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

btw wtf is wrong with this website right now

Updates seem to be fuxxxoring things at present.
post #107097 of 117677
It's like we've all been marginalized or something
post #107098 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

sc most definitely does not go with those jeans. jeans fit well, though. out of place orphan suit jacket or too dressy sc is kind of a staple for the uninitiated, the college kid, or the just getting into this wish, though.

lose the tie

That's why I'm here to learn, just getting into it. Thought it looked good, apparently not. 

post #107099 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidtdalton13 View Post

That's why I'm here to learn, just getting into it. Thought it looked good, apparently not. 

4 srs this is a good attitude. As you learn more you will need to develop a balance between holding your own v. listening to others, about when something looks bad, but the attitude that you have will help you to learn much here. Good luck!
post #107100 of 117677
You guys are sone cool dudes and all but not only am I too lazy but at the end of the day it's just a bunch of guys here so setting up a camera and taking multiple pictures to see which one I can post here sounds off to me. iPhone 5 is the best I'm willing to do since it's a quick and easy two pics and post
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread