or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7136

post #107026 of 115861
@spacepope sickest fit in pages , taking galactic nomad to new worlds
post #107027 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

I do have a charcoal suit that I've been wondering if I should keep or not, gets close to no wear down here, you know the story...

hahah, i can't cop anything major until i get back from costa rica in like february.
post #107028 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

drive to loch raven bro!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Not a bad idea. Phoenix is also like that. And yes I mean Phoenix, Maryland. It's near Timonium.

 

Robert E. Lee park is even closer, you can hit it up off of Falls Road, pretty much anywhere north of Mt. Washington.

post #107029 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post


Robert E. Lee park is even closer, you can hit it up off of Falls Road, pretty much anywhere north of Mt. Washington.

yah but not as picturesque, still cool tho. pretty boy is the baller option.

are you a baltimore dude?
post #107030 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post
yah but not as picturesque, still cool tho. pretty boy is the baller option.

are you a baltimore dude?

 

Yeah, I go to school in Lancaster, PA, but my family lives in Ruxton, so I'm there in winter/summer.

post #107031 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

Robert E. Lee park is even closer, you can hit it up off of Falls Road, pretty much anywhere north of Mt. Washington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

yah but not as picturesque, still cool tho. pretty boy is the baller option.
are you a baltimore dude?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

Yeah, I go to school in Lancaster, PA, but my family lives in Ruxton, so I'm there in winter/summer.

Yay 4 bmore talk!!

The issue is that I'm not sure I can get my wife to schlep out to who the hell knows where just to take up the pic for me LOL.
post #107032 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

Yeah, I go to school in Lancaster, PA, but my family lives in Ruxton, so I'm there in winter/summer.

cool, cool. i go to hopkins so pretty close to you. i probably ride my bike through your neighborhood on training rides.
post #107033 of 115861
spope ya gotta cover the hair man
post #107034 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

kg that's awesome. are all those metallic circles on the yohji jacket snaps or something? either way, dig it

yeah those are snaps. the bottom panel can be folded as in the fit. here's what it looks like at full length. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dQFOzWl.png
Lahsznh.png
B4OafRn.png

@conceptionist those are wool cargo trousers and pair of old creepers.
post #107035 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post


Robert E. Lee park is even closer, you can hit it up off of Falls Road, pretty much anywhere north of Mt. Washington.

I used to live on the back of Robert E. Lee park and then moved to Towson. Rodgers Forge represent.
post #107036 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post


cool, cool. i go to hopkins so pretty close to you. i probably ride my bike through your neighborhood on training rides.

 

If all goes well, I'll be there (although on a different campus) for graduate school next year in Public Health.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


I used to live on the back of Robert E. Lee park and then moved to Towson. Rodgers Forge represent.

 

I went to middle school at Dumbarton.  Wooh.

 

There should be a winter DC/Baltimore meetup.  SORRY FOR THE DISTRACTIONS, BACK TO COOL FITS.

post #107037 of 115861
Talmudical Academy! WoOt wo0T!!
post #107038 of 115861
Nice! I won't be around, but if I come back for any alumni events I'll let you know. I worked in a lab @ jhsph. You should get in touch with Desi as well.
post #107039 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

There should be a winter DC/Baltimore meetup.  SORRY FOR THE DISTRACTIONS, BACK TO COOL FITS.

There is one in the works for January. Ill link it here when a date is settled on.
post #107040 of 115861
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Damn TW, with those clear framed glasses you look a lot like the lead singer of The National

As opposed to one of the 45 back up singers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread