Need to kop snowy woods background from Vita.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7135
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah they are tucked, it was kind of an attempt to "play with proportions" (fully aware the proportions really aren't that unusal compared to other stuff on here, but gotta start somewhere )
Am on the lookout for some looser pants though, definitely agree it'd improve the fit
is that the barena blazer from yoox? looks good, although darker than I expected? layering on lock.
yep and my thoughts exactly, certainly darker than what pics looked like but still happy with the yoox roulette results, nice shade of grey actually, kinda in between mid grey and charcoal
chest is actually fine on me, even a bit roomy. prolly why dLester can squeeze into size 2. I'm 5'8 with 38" chest.
it's cut sorta triangular (pyramidical?) so that it flares out for that egg shape. I think if I buttoned more buttons it would minimize the beer belly effect. I like the whole season looks but I think you need the simpatico pants/shoes/shirts to make the whole thing work. I think it could mix in with yohji, but it's not as easy to mix in with more "normal" stuff which is the bulk of my wardrobe. and why it's likely going back.
I think you're right about this. It's also good to know for us mortals that there are things you can't wear and which just don't look right on you - and I can also tell, based on your pics, that there is no point in my ever considering this jacket (at 5' 5" and 36" chest), however good it might look on tall, slim folks...
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Question. Need help! 4 minutes ago
- › Sunday lunch: thoughts on outfit 10 minutes ago
- › this desigual pas cher semble dans 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 16 minutes ago
- › NWOT Man 1924 Linen Blazer 38R/48EU 22 minutes ago
- › What is the use of lapel pins 27 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 29 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)