Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7110
Styleforum Top Picks
also, mrs.steveoffice loves ph, and she hates pretty much everything.
Some women will date or marry any man, despite poor fashion, if they have money. And dudes above look like your average Williamsburg hipster from 12 years ago, so gross.
for the blue + green (+ lavender) challenge. thanks breezy for the idea-- this is another one i wouldn't have tried otherwise. (light was bad so the full body pic didn't turn out very colorful, but the close-up is pretty accurate.)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cdgh+ heavy wool jacket
folk woven cotton shirt
zara lavender modal scarf
marc jacobs mossy tweed trousers
carpe diem boots
Do you usually walk around with only one button or did you do that just to show off your shirt more for the fitpic? Like the look otherwise.
I'd probably only wear a 5-zip on a motorcycle, assuming it's even warm enough. But I just saw this 5-zipish wool/lamb fur MMM coat I like:
The fur between the collar's a little too feminine but otherwise a nice design.
They don't have to be the same necessarily. But they usually end up overlapping a lot, as in this instance with the latest iteration of generic contrarian extraordinare
Edited by zapatiste - 12/5/13 at 4:07pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official RRL Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Which style Tom Ford suit? 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 7 minutes ago
- › Alden x Brooks Brothers - Black Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Bluchers - 9.5D 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...