stiches is definitely not a redhead.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7108post #106606 of 11766812/5/13 at 10:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #106607 of 11766812/5/13 at 10:40amQuote:
really and truly. the whole inside of the booth was red, so i am guessing that has what to do with it. my blonde/brown kids maybe have a tint of red that adds to that, but irl they are not red like that. my beard has a good amount of red in it, so people generally tend to peg me as a ginger, even though i was blonde as a child and dirty blonde/brown as i got older.
NOT THAT I HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH RED HEADS AND CERTAINLY NOT MY LOVELY WIFE AND BABY!!!!
i am just stating the facts.
Urthwhyte - understands what willis is talkin bout over here.post #106608 of 11766812/5/13 at 10:52amQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
snapped quick on my way to work. I think i would have liked to get some better pictures on a morning like this though.
Tim Coppens coat
+J navy wool gab suit
Thom Brown shirt with navy grosgrain placket
Cole Haan black captoes
Details (Click to show)
I thought you sold the Cossy 190?post #106609 of 11766812/5/13 at 10:56ampost #106610 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:17ampost #106611 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:17ampost #106612 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:48amfor the blue + green (+ lavender) challenge. thanks breezy for the idea-- this is another one i wouldn't have tried otherwise. (light was bad so the full body pic didn't turn out very colorful, but the close-up is pretty accurate.)
cdgh+ heavy wool jacket
folk woven cotton shirt
zara lavender modal scarf
marc jacobs mossy tweed trousers
carpe diem bootspost #106613 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:51ampost #106614 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:53amI sort of like Isachenko's bizarro commentary and rejection of SWD norms. We are required to have a troll at any given time, and we have had worse.
I would have grounds to be sore at Isa because he said I wear my clothes like a woman.post #106615 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:55am
As SVB mentioned, that guy is a w123 (a 300D) that lives on that block. The Cosworth (W201) was sold years ago, and if I wasn't on my work computer I'd pull up some pics of it racing in New Jersey :)
Not sure who the current owner is though, or if it's still being racedpost #106616 of 11766812/5/13 at 11:55ampost #106617 of 11766812/5/13 at 12:38pmpost #106618 of 11766812/5/13 at 12:39pmpost #106619 of 11766812/5/13 at 12:46pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 31 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 34 minutes ago
- › Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours? 34 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...