Guy, not a fan of those boots in that particular fit, seems incongruent, unless I am completely missing what your intent was
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7105
Styleforum Top Picks
This style and fit are spot on, one of the best I've seen here. Your shoes couldn't match the coat any better and the baby blue-ish with forest green contrast complement perfectly. Look forward to seeing other fits.
Can you link me the thread this challenge was from?
The jacket and scarf look like high end cashmere, great color too. Not a fan of the shoes and the rolled up jeans would probably look good with boots instead, otherwise with other sneakers recommend unrolled jeans with the right inseam.
I'd also go with a different shirt color or at least lighter or darker shade of blue just to not wash out the styling. It would also help accent how luxurious jacket/scarf are, what fabric is it btw?
I don't care how 'prestigious' a designer is, wrinkled up jackets and tees never look good. It's like you ran out of clothes and dug some out the dirty laundry hamper. The pasty white skin, which I can relate to, doesn't look good showing below the black and above the army green. The flower may be the only thing I like about your fit to be honest. The clothes wouldn't attract any women you'd want to attract. And if you have a girl already, did you ask for her opinion?
To be critical don't think the cream cardi matches the bright white pants. Also the navy OCBD's too dark in comparison to both the cardi and pants, the contrast's too much and distracting.
If you just replaced the pants with darkish indigo jeans, it might be enough to mellow out the contrast.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 57 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › Reading thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...