Guy, not a fan of those boots in that particular fit, seems incongruent, unless I am completely missing what your intent was
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7105
Styleforum Top Pickspost #106562 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:15pmpost #106563 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:18pmpost #106564 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:23pm
This style and fit are spot on, one of the best I've seen here. Your shoes couldn't match the coat any better and the baby blue-ish with forest green contrast complement perfectly. Look forward to seeing other fits.
Can you link me the thread this challenge was from?
thankspost #106565 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:24pmpost #106566 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:30pm
The jacket and scarf look like high end cashmere, great color too. Not a fan of the shoes and the rolled up jeans would probably look good with boots instead, otherwise with other sneakers recommend unrolled jeans with the right inseam.
I'd also go with a different shirt color or at least lighter or darker shade of blue just to not wash out the styling. It would also help accent how luxurious jacket/scarf are, what fabric is it btw?post #106567 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:42pmQuote:
I don't care how 'prestigious' a designer is, wrinkled up jackets and tees never look good. It's like you ran out of clothes and dug some out the dirty laundry hamper. The pasty white skin, which I can relate to, doesn't look good showing below the black and above the army green. The flower may be the only thing I like about your fit to be honest. The clothes wouldn't attract any women you'd want to attract. And if you have a girl already, did you ask for her opinion?post #106568 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:43pmpost #106569 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:54pmpost #106570 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:55pmpost #106571 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:55pmThread Starterpost #106572 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:00pmpost #106573 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:05pmpost #106574 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:05pm
To be critical don't think the cream cardi matches the bright white pants. Also the navy OCBD's too dark in comparison to both the cardi and pants, the contrast's too much and distracting.
If you just replaced the pants with darkish indigo jeans, it might be enough to mellow out the contrast.post #106575 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:16pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 59 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › deception 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Tellason Ladbrok Grove Slim Tapered 35 14 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...