Guy, not a fan of those boots in that particular fit, seems incongruent, unless I am completely missing what your intent was
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7105
Styleforum Top Pickspost #106562 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:15pmpost #106563 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:18pmpost #106564 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:23pm
This style and fit are spot on, one of the best I've seen here. Your shoes couldn't match the coat any better and the baby blue-ish with forest green contrast complement perfectly. Look forward to seeing other fits.
Can you link me the thread this challenge was from?
thankspost #106565 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:24pmpost #106566 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:30pm
The jacket and scarf look like high end cashmere, great color too. Not a fan of the shoes and the rolled up jeans would probably look good with boots instead, otherwise with other sneakers recommend unrolled jeans with the right inseam.
I'd also go with a different shirt color or at least lighter or darker shade of blue just to not wash out the styling. It would also help accent how luxurious jacket/scarf are, what fabric is it btw?post #106567 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:42pmQuote:
I don't care how 'prestigious' a designer is, wrinkled up jackets and tees never look good. It's like you ran out of clothes and dug some out the dirty laundry hamper. The pasty white skin, which I can relate to, doesn't look good showing below the black and above the army green. The flower may be the only thing I like about your fit to be honest. The clothes wouldn't attract any women you'd want to attract. And if you have a girl already, did you ask for her opinion?post #106568 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:43pmpost #106569 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:54pmpost #106570 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:55pmpost #106571 of 11766812/4/13 at 10:55pmThread Starterpost #106572 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:00pmpost #106573 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:05pmpost #106574 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:05pm
To be critical don't think the cream cardi matches the bright white pants. Also the navy OCBD's too dark in comparison to both the cardi and pants, the contrast's too much and distracting.
If you just replaced the pants with darkish indigo jeans, it might be enough to mellow out the contrast.post #106575 of 11766812/4/13 at 11:16pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 4 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...