Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7105post #106561 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #106562 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:23pm
This style and fit are spot on, one of the best I've seen here. Your shoes couldn't match the coat any better and the baby blue-ish with forest green contrast complement perfectly. Look forward to seeing other fits.
Can you link me the thread this challenge was from?
thankspost #106563 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:24pmpost #106564 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:30pm
The jacket and scarf look like high end cashmere, great color too. Not a fan of the shoes and the rolled up jeans would probably look good with boots instead, otherwise with other sneakers recommend unrolled jeans with the right inseam.
I'd also go with a different shirt color or at least lighter or darker shade of blue just to not wash out the styling. It would also help accent how luxurious jacket/scarf are, what fabric is it btw?post #106565 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:42pmQuote:
I don't care how 'prestigious' a designer is, wrinkled up jackets and tees never look good. It's like you ran out of clothes and dug some out the dirty laundry hamper. The pasty white skin, which I can relate to, doesn't look good showing below the black and above the army green. The flower may be the only thing I like about your fit to be honest. The clothes wouldn't attract any women you'd want to attract. And if you have a girl already, did you ask for her opinion?post #106566 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:43pmpost #106567 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:54pmpost #106568 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:55pmpost #106569 of 11766612/4/13 at 10:55pmThread Starterpost #106570 of 11766612/4/13 at 11:00pmpost #106571 of 11766612/4/13 at 11:05pmpost #106572 of 11766612/4/13 at 11:05pm
To be critical don't think the cream cardi matches the bright white pants. Also the navy OCBD's too dark in comparison to both the cardi and pants, the contrast's too much and distracting.
If you just replaced the pants with darkish indigo jeans, it might be enough to mellow out the contrast.post #106573 of 11766612/4/13 at 11:16pmpost #106574 of 11766612/4/13 at 11:17pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 21 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?