The jacket looks sort of khaki in the photo I guess, but it's definitely olive green IRL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7098
Styleforum Top Picks
i was hoping that was the answer. if you had just said that there is some green in the sweater, i might have had to give you a mean look.
any chance you can hook up a better pic showing the green jacket?
Thanks...I guess this one didn't work out, but I was trying to find something to work with the shoes, as well as a way to wear the jersey blazer that's a bit more fun and StyleForum-y than usual. The pants are crinkly, light as air, and intentionally super-long; they looked great with the previous owner's MMM highs, but at 5'9, I might be too short; will hem I guess.
Being compared to reedo =
Thanks...I guess this one didn't work out, but I was trying to find something to work with the shoes, as well as a way to wear the navy jersey blazer that's a bit more fun and StyleForum-y than usual. The pants are intentionally super-long; they looked great with the previous owner's MMM highs, but at 5'9, I might be too short.
Being compared to reedo =
You have any gray or white jeans/pants? since the shoes are black I would do black highs, gray jeans, gray t and black jacket. Simple but would look nice. The navy jacket would throw it off in my opinion. Also unbutton the jacket man!
I think it's fine for lounging around the house with a fireplace going or drinking hot chocolate with ramon seeds but out on the street? Not for me.
hahah. yeah it is sort of like wearing a snuggie. my looking stupid tolerance is pretty high so I don't really mind walking around like this.
sb, I just tucked pants into boots. don't have a pic but the suit and boots alone looks fine to me. just wearing a crewneck knit underneath, so it's pretty cazhual.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Is the 'Cream Caramel' color for Gap considered a neutral,... 59 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › The Green Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Wildsmith shoe brand resurrected 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ITT: Barware, Cocktail Accessories, Bitters, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)