^ I like the blazer
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7040
Styleforum Top Picks
Workwear today. Pants draped especially weird (Even for me) since the duck cloth is still pretty stiff and sat in a jumbled pile for too long prior to wear.... evened out throughout the day.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jacket is great
duck pants only really work if you wear them a LOT. for the first.. 50? wears they're super awkward and stiff. since you don't wear your pieces a lot, I'd look to another fabric
Y U SO BUSY ON THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING?????
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
derk is one of those guys that i know i could never dress like that, but i so love it.
Abraxis, Same issue with the pants as last fits but I think fuller cuts on duck pants are better... they are draping weird and idk about that roll though.... also +1 on needs boots. Basically what Teger said. I really like the jacket too. Fit would be so much better w/boots.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 14 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...