Like errthang solid the same color? Cuz that might be a trainwreck, outside of shades of blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7037post #105541 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #105542 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:53pmpost #105543 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmI think an interesting exercise would be to wear all the same fabric (footwear excluded unless you're a leather daddy like reedo or you own canvas/rubber clothes or have weird footwear) or conversely all different fabrics (blends are cheating!) which in the past ruffled some mc feathers.
Either that or a mexican pointy boot challengepost #105544 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #105545 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:01pmpost #105546 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmpost #105547 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
parker in parka
edit: weird I must have ninja edited. forum is really wonky for me today. anyway, yeah Baron parka is fcuk. A friend gave to me for a gift. it's pretty nice. def. toasty.
a lot of nice fits lately. T1 = so great
love that Lorcan fit and stitches, boss suit. is that Formosa?
What model of Docs are these? Look awesome!post #105548 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #105549 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:13pmMet this really cool dude tonight. Had a good time getting some coffee and talking about Murakami.
edit: to be honest the Murakami discussion was about 30-seconds long. But we did talk about brad and Beyblades for a while though.
Edited by thewho13 - 11/19/13 at 5:33pmpost #105550 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:19pmGreat meet up pics!
Ill be in chi town next week. Would be cool to maybe meet some of you while im there.
Zapa - wool pants, cashmere jacket, cotton shirt, silk tie, leather shoes. Boom.
All same fabric would be hard in the winter for MC. Cotton or linen in summer would be cool.post #105551 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #105552 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:58pmpost #105553 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:05pmpost #105554 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
I should know my work schedule soon; I'll send you a message as soon as I get it!
Haha yeah that's him. I just forgot to write his name. Lad Musician clothes are really, really cool in person btw. Very understated but very, very nice.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1510 Active Users (344 Members and 1166 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 8 minutes ago
- › ***FS: 2 Napoli Su Misura Navy Sport Coats US 38/40 *** 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Leather Soul cigar shell jumper boots 7.5D Barrie/Trubalance 20 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 22 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories