Like errthang solid the same color? Cuz that might be a trainwreck, outside of shades of blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7037post #105541 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:47pmpost #105542 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:53pmpost #105543 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmI think an interesting exercise would be to wear all the same fabric (footwear excluded unless you're a leather daddy like reedo or you own canvas/rubber clothes or have weird footwear) or conversely all different fabrics (blends are cheating!) which in the past ruffled some mc feathers.
Either that or a mexican pointy boot challengepost #105544 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #105545 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:01pmpost #105546 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmpost #105547 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
parker in parka
edit: weird I must have ninja edited. forum is really wonky for me today. anyway, yeah Baron parka is fcuk. A friend gave to me for a gift. it's pretty nice. def. toasty.
a lot of nice fits lately. T1 = so great
love that Lorcan fit and stitches, boss suit. is that Formosa?
What model of Docs are these? Look awesome!post #105548 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #105549 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:13pmMet this really cool dude tonight. Had a good time getting some coffee and talking about Murakami.
edit: to be honest the Murakami discussion was about 30-seconds long. But we did talk about brad and Beyblades for a while though.
Edited by thewho13 - 11/19/13 at 5:33pmpost #105550 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:19pmGreat meet up pics!
Ill be in chi town next week. Would be cool to maybe meet some of you while im there.
Zapa - wool pants, cashmere jacket, cotton shirt, silk tie, leather shoes. Boom.
All same fabric would be hard in the winter for MC. Cotton or linen in summer would be cool.post #105551 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #105552 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:58pmpost #105553 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:05pmpost #105554 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
I should know my work schedule soon; I'll send you a message as soon as I get it!
Haha yeah that's him. I just forgot to write his name. Lad Musician clothes are really, really cool in person btw. Very understated but very, very nice.post #105555 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:17pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1028 Active Users (106 Members and 922 Guests)
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Grant Stone - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 minutes ago
- › New Eidos Napoli Navy Blue Cotton Field Jacket EU 54R US 44R 32 minutes ago
- › Incotex chinolino and Incotex for PRL chinos EU48 US32 32 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...