Like errthang solid the same color? Cuz that might be a trainwreck, outside of shades of blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7037post #105541 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #105542 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:53pmpost #105543 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmI think an interesting exercise would be to wear all the same fabric (footwear excluded unless you're a leather daddy like reedo or you own canvas/rubber clothes or have weird footwear) or conversely all different fabrics (blends are cheating!) which in the past ruffled some mc feathers.
Either that or a mexican pointy boot challengepost #105544 of 11766611/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #105545 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:01pmpost #105546 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmpost #105547 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
parker in parka
edit: weird I must have ninja edited. forum is really wonky for me today. anyway, yeah Baron parka is fcuk. A friend gave to me for a gift. it's pretty nice. def. toasty.
a lot of nice fits lately. T1 = so great
love that Lorcan fit and stitches, boss suit. is that Formosa?
What model of Docs are these? Look awesome!post #105548 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #105549 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:13pmMet this really cool dude tonight. Had a good time getting some coffee and talking about Murakami.
edit: to be honest the Murakami discussion was about 30-seconds long. But we did talk about brad and Beyblades for a while though.
Edited by thewho13 - 11/19/13 at 5:33pmpost #105550 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:19pmGreat meet up pics!
Ill be in chi town next week. Would be cool to maybe meet some of you while im there.
Zapa - wool pants, cashmere jacket, cotton shirt, silk tie, leather shoes. Boom.
All same fabric would be hard in the winter for MC. Cotton or linen in summer would be cool.post #105551 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #105552 of 11766611/19/13 at 4:58pmpost #105553 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:05pmpost #105554 of 11766611/19/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
I should know my work schedule soon; I'll send you a message as soon as I get it!
Haha yeah that's him. I just forgot to write his name. Lad Musician clothes are really, really cool in person btw. Very understated but very, very nice.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 935 Active Users (172 Members and 763 Guests)
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...