ridethecliche, i wanna say this nicely. I disagree with many of your ideas.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7034post #105496 of 11766611/19/13 at 9:07ampost #105497 of 11766611/19/13 at 9:11ampost #105498 of 11766611/19/13 at 9:26amnice watch stitch! find myself lookin at pams lately.Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
jabo, that it great. really nice. but y no singing? also, id like to hear you do, your bones.
also, ZOMG @kgfan5 WON THE MC FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!! your call on this weeks challenge.
lol this is great! any suggestions guys? blazer, leather standoff?
Edited by kgfan5 - 11/19/13 at 9:36ampost #105499 of 11766611/19/13 at 9:42ampost #105500 of 11766611/19/13 at 9:51amQuote:
Haha. No offense taken man. Everyone's got their own flair. I'm not criticizing anyone on here. I still think he looked great.post #105501 of 11766611/19/13 at 10:10ampost #105502 of 11766611/19/13 at 10:16ampost #105503 of 11766611/19/13 at 10:19ampost #105504 of 11766611/19/13 at 10:19am
Awesome. Are these the boots? http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=500155007&q=buttero&index=0post #105505 of 11766611/19/13 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by RXS09
Awesome. Are these the boots? http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=500155007&q=buttero&index=0
Yup. Looks like they went up $95 since I bought my pair several years back though.post #105506 of 11766611/19/13 at 11:09am
awe sheeeit, thanks, moo.
tanks, kg. i love PAMs, and yet, i am trying to sell my 112.Quote:lol this is great! any suggestions guys? blazer, leather standoff?
well, the MC crowd will say a blazer challenge is too broad in an MC scope challenge, and there is truth to that. so id not rec that. leather is cool, but the MC guys will say, NO FAIR LEATHER IS MORE SUITED TO SWD. but i say, if you want to decide, win a challenge. i really would like to see what leather MC can put out. i know spoo has some srs bsns leather pieces.Quote:
thank you very much, B. i love it too.
this is not the birdseye from NMWA, its a custom suit from panta. its a much lighter, and more AFB, color blue, and i think its a pick and pick (i have no idea tbh). the formosa is a dark navy with black birdseye. also, this one is a 70/30 wool/mohair mix and the formosa is all wool.
great look, nil, and the scenery is gorgeous.post #105507 of 11766611/19/13 at 11:42ampost #105508 of 11766611/19/13 at 11:55ampost #105509 of 11766611/19/13 at 12:11pmpost #105510 of 11766611/19/13 at 12:21pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 14 seconds ago
- › Charcoal dotted SC - nightclub only, orphaned suit jacket, or more... 46 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 3 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...