Snowman, that doesn't look flattering on your body imho.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7016post #105226 of 11766611/15/13 at 12:56pmpost #105227 of 11766611/15/13 at 1:22pmpost #105228 of 11766611/15/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
Woooah talk about small world. This is Chris from HR. I had no idea you joined SF, but I guess it makes sense, because you are so stylish! Your outfit was smashing on casual friday today. We all loved your colorful socks. They really make your outfits pop, you know? Anyway, I think Becky from the third floor has a crush on you. She always talks about how dapper you are, how she wishes more gents were like you and valued STYLE over FASHION. It's great that you keep your look so classic but updated and modern at the same time. Anyway, enjoy your days off. I've got the kids this weekend, so we'll be heading back to our house at the beach. See you monday!post #105229 of 11766611/15/13 at 1:52pmpost #105230 of 11766611/15/13 at 1:55pmpost #105231 of 11766611/15/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Woooah talk about small world. This is Chris from HR. I had no idea you joined SF, but I guess it makes sense, because you are so stylish! Your outfit was smashing on casual friday today. We all loved your colorful socks. They really make your outfits pop, you know? Anyway, I think Becky from the third floor has a crush on you. She always talks about how dapper you are, how she wishes more gents were like you and valued STYLE over FASHION. It's great that you keep your look so classic but updated and modern at the same time. Anyway, enjoy your days off. I've got the kids this weekend, so we'll be heading back to our house at the beach. See you monday!
Hey Chris, how's it going?
I had no idea they let you out of prison already. I thought they'd at least have placed you on house arrest after what you'd done. Becky's great, thanks for setting us up. I think you should stop snapchatting us d!ck pics though or you might get a call from the powers that be again. You know, we can save the pictures and you know... no one wants to see them.
Again, thanks for setting us up. Have a good weekend too!
(All in good fun!)post #105232 of 11766611/15/13 at 2:02pmpost #105233 of 11766611/15/13 at 2:50pmpost #105234 of 11766611/15/13 at 2:57pm
That orange Seiko Monster on a NATO strap totally sets the whole outfit off. Classic, practical and timeless, yet thought-provoking and whimsical. This is what perfection looks like. Thank you so much for posting. I am not alone in thinking that you make Gandhi look like a child pornographer.
Quote:post #105235 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:01pmpost #105236 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:10pmthere's always something off with you pants abraxis. I think you would benefit from the charirybrown post on dressing for big dudes. I mean I dunno if you are a big dude, but stocky?
you have seriously cool stuff, but pants . I think they would benefit with hemming
cliche fit pic + "caption" = awkwaaaardpost #105237 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:14pmpost #105238 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:18pmpost #105239 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:21pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It boggles my mind why anyone would spend 2k+ on clothing to look like this. You basically look like techninja colabear jr. (not in a good way).post #105240 of 11766611/15/13 at 3:22pmSomber is how I roll
Yeah I've read his posts but in the end it invalidates too much of what I love about clothing pieces I'm passionate about and as silly as it is I'm here first and foremost to get excited about clothes as items rather than as tools to level up my style
The sense I came away with after reading his advice was the style of pants that suit my frame wouldnt really work with most of the tops I own. Though its been awhile so I'll refresh my memory Thanks for the advice.
Yeah, if there's no saving my fits other then giving up on what I have/love then I'll stop inflicting my fits on y'all and soliciting feedback.
P.s. Yeah I'm stocky and vaguely muscular with short legs (29-30" inseam :/ 5'7.5" and 170-175ish #age depending on burritos consumed for the day).
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 25 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 41 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...