or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7002  

post #105016 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

I was going to do something for the incongruity challenge today, but I guess my NiCo boots are missing a heel. I'll try to come up with another plan. Instead, here's this.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Third pic has the most accurate colors.

EG/Sarti/JCrew/ZamB/Buttero

 

Which EG jacket is that? Looks good.

post #105017 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Which EG jacket is that? Looks good.

Edward jacket, I don't think it's been produced for a few seasons. I bought it towards the end of the summer, this is the first time I've worn it. I'll probably pair it with the Grundahl wizard coat for max ridiculousness when it gets colder.
post #105018 of 117668
Get the FUCK outta here with sweet bagels

Sesame seed extra toasted w/ plain cream cheese (maybe veggie or scallion)

OR

Taylor ham and egg on marble bagel
post #105019 of 117668
AFL how tall are you?
post #105020 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

AFL how tall are you?

About 5'10", why?
post #105021 of 117668
I literally just said "hm, probably 5'10''" under my breath, hit next page, and boom. I should find work as a carnie.
post #105022 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

About 5'10", why?

surprised how long EG jackets fit you
post #105023 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

I was going to do something for the incongruity challenge today, but I guess my NiCo boots are missing a heel. I'll try to come up with another plan. Instead, here's this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Third pic has the most accurate colors.

EG/Sarti/JCrew/ZamB/Buttero

Little did you know that your particular outfit could actually qualify for either the SW&D or CM fit challenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Get the FUCK outta here with sweet bagels

Sesame seed extra toasted w/ plain cream cheese (maybe veggie or scallion)

OR

Taylor ham and egg on marble bagel

You make a pretty good point there.
post #105024 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

I literally just said "hm, probably 5'10''" under my breath, hit next page, and boom. I should find work as a carnie.
post #105025 of 117668
cajun bagels are the fucking BEST
post #105026 of 117668
As long as cream cheese and lox are involved you really can't go wrong in my book.
post #105027 of 117668
#jewish #bris food #uncle marty is hogging the egg salad again #where are the extra yarmulkes
post #105028 of 117668
Yo if someone in NY can proxy me some bagels, lox, matzah ball soup and an A1923 jacket from the Atelier closing sale PM me
post #105029 of 117668
Make sure you account for פPal fees. foo.gif
post #105030 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

#jewish #bris food #uncle marty is hogging the egg salad again #where are the extra yarmulkes

where2kop bagels?

i barely ever eat bagels (try to avoid processed carbs) but when i do you better believe it's a whole wheat everything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread