In other news, I think I own that exact hoody
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6987
Styleforum Top Picks
16 hr flight fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That reminds me:
perspective is wonky (cardi is not that short, my legs are not that long), but you get the idea
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
are you drunk? those nikes aren't ugly, they're amazing. black montreals on a lunar sole. nike puts more 'design' and thought into their sneakers than 95% of fashion brands, and comparing them to slippers is retarded. there's a reason lots of people on SF buy flyknits and frees, and it's not because they're buying into the hype. extremely comfortable, stylish and versatile. i know you're all in your workwear niche, but you should know enough about clothing at this point to recognize nike for what it is - a marketing juggernaut that dominates its market like no other clothing brand in the world. look at how their sneakers have evolved over the last 5 years, and look at everything else. it's fine if you disagree with their inclusion in the outfit, but completely missing the point (and the place nikes occupy) is something else.
I should have looked at the color balance a bit more before I posted. I cleaned it up a little and updated the original post, though it's too late for the CM contest. GDL is cleaning up over there anyway.
But yeah, the tneck is much more of a gold color than the almost greenish hue it was showing in my first version.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 18 minutes ago
- › Weekend trips to Hong Kong. bespoke suit. 19 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...