Nice fit Casey, I got one of those R&BxTarget cardis too, pretty nice for the $25 I spent on it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6972
Styleforum Top Pickspost #104567 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Thanks! it's pretty nice. Not inverallan thick, but so much less scratchy. Very, very comfy over a T. I would happily try an XXL at some point, too - I guess this must be the infamous 'new version,' which is not as long as I thought it would be, but I'd say it's a good looking cardigan and it's an excellent piece to own.
basically its perfect. just as i presumed.
@ teger - i did not come here and ask people to dress me while i mindlessly reap the fruits of their labor. i stated very specifically what i wanted, one single clothing item (a tee shirt), for a specific type of fit, and asked for some recs.
what access i may or may not have is irrelevant. i am not (yet) a mostly SWD guy, and i do not really think its worth it (for me) to go on some tee shirt hunting expedition, as my need for a tee is so limited.
all i did was ask people who have knowledge on the matter to rec stuff that might work for me, and that they should not hold back on price because i am interested in whatever is out there (obvi im not about to buy a $500 tee shirt). hell, after 3 or 4 of your useless mad replies you actually gave some helpful ideas, however begrudgingly and angrily.
i dont think anyone here owes me shit, but i know that a lot of people here are happy to help someone out, so i asked for some help on an area i know nothing about to save me some time and effort. thats right, i dont think trying a bunch of tees out right now will be all that beneficial to me. but in general, yes, trying is the best way to learn.
wow, im a such a dick to do that.
breezy - i am sorry but i have no idea what that post meant.
V - will look at WvG. right now that and RRL/RL/LVC sound good to me.post #104568 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by VLSI
I assumed rick Owens suggestion was a joke. Experimenting is great but when you dont have access in person to brands it can be expensive and frustrating. Maybe you have the patience for it, but I really don't.
With that said, try a WvG tee stitches. lightweight with good drape, long (you may even need to hem), normal neckline. I can't guarantee how it will look on your body, but they're pretty nice. Only $25 with loyalty discount.
+1 on the WvG tees. For the (loyalty) price they're pretty much unbeatable right now. If you want something a bit thicker, John Elliott & Co tees are solid. (Does anyone else find the JE&Co SF thread a little weird?)post #104569 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:03pmpost #104570 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:07pmpost #104571 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:10pmpost #104572 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:26pmpost #104573 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:35pmpost #104574 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:42pmpost #104575 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:51pmpost #104576 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:58pmpost #104577 of 11766811/6/13 at 4:58pmpost #104578 of 11766811/6/13 at 5:09pmpost #104579 of 11766811/6/13 at 5:16pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1509 Active Users (346 Members and 1163 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help me with my next suit 4 minutes ago
- › ALDEN DARK BROWN KUDU INDY 7 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › My wedding... 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...