or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6971

post #104551 of 115776
i hear rick owens manufactures excellent non slutty brown tees

post #104552 of 115776
lesamourai - looking ggod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

i hear rick owens manufactures excellent non slutty brown tees Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

thats pretty cool. not sure about the neck. may be too low for my situation. ware 2 kop?

checked uniqlo, was ok. the AA tri-blend coffee looked cool. might try that out.
post #104553 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

nice blazer, deets plz...
post #104554 of 115776

geller

post #104555 of 115776
ty
post #104556 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lesamourai - looking ggod.
thats pretty cool. not sure about the neck. may be too low for my situation. ware 2 kop?

checked uniqlo, was ok. the AA tri-blend coffee looked cool. might try that out.

j crew, hanes, the gap, RRL, ralph lauren, club monaco, literally almost any brand

AA tri-blends are very thin.
post #104557 of 115776
@in stitches http://www.cosstores.com/

They have a lot of nice minimal pieces at a midrange pricepoint. Stuff runs relatively slim. Also, they don't ship to the US so I used member rirawin to proxy (fo free!)
post #104558 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post


can't wait to join the blazer club
post #104559 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

j crew, hanes, the gap, RRL, ralph lauren, club monaco, literally almost any brand
AA tri-blends are very thin.

thanks. that was very helpful and not condescending at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

@in stitches http://www.cosstores.com/
They have a lot of nice minimal pieces at a midrange pricepoint. Stuff runs relatively slim. Also, they don't ship to the US so I used member rirawin to proxy (fo free!)

excellent. thanks for the info, i will look into it and potential proxies.
post #104560 of 115776
xzUskvpl.jpg

SNS Stark/Cloak greasers/MMM ropers
post #104561 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks. that was very helpful and not condescending at all.
excellent. thanks for the info, i will look into it and potential proxies.

Because its a t shirt, and for what you're looking for nicer brands won't work
post #104562 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
xzUskvpl.jpg
SNS Stark/Cloak greasers/MMM ropers

excellent. so happy you got the stark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

Because its a t shirt, and for what you're looking for nicer brands won't work

lol @ you. i have seen so much tee shirt critiquing here to know that there is a big difference between one that looks good and one that doesnt. i was looking for some helpful advise for my needs, and thankfully, i got some.
post #104563 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post


So good
post #104564 of 115776
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

excellent. so happy you got the stark.

Thanks! it's pretty nice. Not inverallan thick, but so much less scratchy. Very, very comfy over a T. I would happily try an XXL at some point, too - I guess this must be the infamous 'new version,' which is not as long as I thought it would be, but I'd say it's a good looking cardigan and it's an excellent piece to own.
post #104565 of 115776
Thanks again for the turtleneck suggestions. I picked up one from Uniqlo while I was in NYC this weekend. For a reason unknown to me, the San Francisco Uniqlo locations aren't stocking any. I also picked up an additional couple of sweaters which might pass SWD muster. I'll try to wear and post pics this weekend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread