or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6968  

post #104506 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

no depth or roll frown.gif

hopefully that will develop over time as the fabric gets beat up a little and softens up. its a wool/silk mix, so its not a very think fabric, even though its very warm. im fine with it as is tho even if it doesnt change much.
post #104507 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

hopefully that will develop over time as the fabric gets beat up a little and softens up. its a wool/silk mix, so its not a very think fabric, even though its very warm. im fine with it as is tho even if it doesnt change much.

just get in more bar fights. when some dude tries to pick a fight with me, i make sure to roll his lapels a little before knocking him out cold
post #104508 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

just get in more bar fights. when some dude tries to pick a fight with me, i make sure to roll his lapels a little before knocking him out cold

well, you are in DC right? ill be in chevy chase tomorrow. meet me at clydes at 11:30AM, and we can tussle.
post #104509 of 117677
RUMBLE AT CLYDES

the floors will run red with spilled mimosas
post #104510 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

RUMBLE AT CLYDES
the floors will run red with spilled mimosas

bounce2.gif

pretty sure i am twice your weight. good luck tomorrow.
post #104511 of 117677
@wolf, i wish the jacket was longer
post #104512 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

bounce2.gif

pretty sure i am twice your weight. good luck tomorrow.

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight. It's about the size of the fight in the dog.

WOOF SON
post #104513 of 117677

How do you get your jeans to stack perfectly like that I do not understand. a fellow linguist

post #104514 of 117677
Blood sacrifice at the Temple of Slimane.


I dunno, these are the first raw denim I've owned in years. Two weeks in and they've just kinda settled that way.
post #104515 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post


I tried these on yesterday and they look even more stupid when that thing is flapping around
The green ones are total straight outta starbucks steeze

 

i can see what you mean.

did you try on the short or long?

i was thinking of getting the short in black and i've seen a few great fits with them that doesn't make them look like "barista steeze".

post #104516 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight. It's about the size of the fight in the dog.
WOOF SON

i aint even worried.
post #104517 of 117677
afl needs cooler toque
post #104518 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

@wolf, i wish the jacket was longer

Oh hey, thanks for the feedback, first time i get to actually interact with someone in this thread ahaha!

Don't know anyway, i guess it kinda makes the fit paired with the tee being a bit on the longer side. 

post #104519 of 117677
Decided to give something non-monochromatic a shot for once



3Sixteen
SS
COS
APC
Buttero
post #104520 of 117677
I think i agree with the concept but I think the leather jacket comes across as a size too short i think an inch or two longer would have your desired effect while still looking like its the right size. In any case its solid

@reedo; i hate it and like it at the same time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread