I know it's been said, but dat hair!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6964
Styleforum Top Pickspost #104447 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:00pmpost #104448 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:11pmpost #104449 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:27pmpost #104450 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:32pmpost #104451 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:35pmpost #104452 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:35pmpost #104453 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:38pmEP pants are the old gunmetal rivets.
Aforementioned MMM boots are the line 11 chunkier campus boots, so not quite as slim as normal side zips. Vibergs are solid, the color is pretty nice. I sized same as the Barrie last, will probably require thicker socks (although dress socks would probably be uncomfortable anyway). Some minor finishing imperfections that remind me of Alden (not in a good way), but they're not noticeable when worn.
PSA woodlore shoe trees aren't gonna cut it for these boots shape wise, at least in my combination of 8.5 and medium size shoe trees.post #104454 of 11766811/4/13 at 4:40pmpost #104455 of 11766811/4/13 at 5:05pmpost #104456 of 11766811/4/13 at 5:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
This all makes sense, thanks for clearing that up guys. I hadn't realized about the service policy. And mer, I've set aside money for a busted submariner. I've done that for a few years now, although I only casually look. It's actually just a sort of rainy day fund for a few specific non-clothing vanity items if I come across them, since I would hate to miss out on something because I didn't have the cash handy. It's money I put aside after selling my MB 190e 2.3-16v Cosworth (always a mouthful) to get similar beautiful and rare but useless items. That said, I still wouldn't want to use it on a 4.5k watch nor would I want a Sub that clean (not rare enough :-P )
First of all, sorry for cluttering up the thread with non WAYWT posts (I guess), but you can get a non-sub Rollie for $3k in quality used condition and beat it up yourself (I like Explorer I's), but there're plenty of really good alternatives. Good luck man.post #104457 of 11766811/4/13 at 5:29pmpost #104458 of 11766811/4/13 at 5:39pmpost #104459 of 11766811/4/13 at 6:21pmpost #104460 of 11766811/4/13 at 6:27pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...