Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6963post #104431 of 11766811/4/13 at 11:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #104432 of 11766811/4/13 at 12:02pmpost #104433 of 11766811/4/13 at 12:08pmQuote:
Both, I guess? I don't mind people seeing me take photos but it's easier when no one is walking past and potentially getting in the way. I'm almost always just using a timer. The "cool background" helps too since I think most SW&D looks demand a more urban (or in some cases, even dystopian) context. Or similarly, I think a full suit & tie demands an urban setting too.
Maybe I just hate the suburbs.post #104434 of 11766811/4/13 at 12:21pmpost #104435 of 11766811/4/13 at 12:35pmpost #104436 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:18pmpost #104437 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:32pmpost #104438 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:32pmpost #104439 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:49pmpost #104440 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:55pmpost #104441 of 11766811/4/13 at 2:57pm
I really like how bold that fit is, conceptually speaking. To my eyes it doesn't add up, but seeing fits like that though is why I really love SF every now and then: some people are willing to try out really interesting and "risky" stuff and then share it. Sorry for being mushy, but that's just how I feel.post #104442 of 11766811/4/13 at 3:13pmQuote:
A huge part of my wears is either cream or white, this is why my favorite seasons have been SS09, AW10, SS10, and SS13 whole lot of cream and white haha. I have two cream ones and one in navy. Would buy instantly if they were released againpost #104443 of 11766811/4/13 at 3:19pmpost #104444 of 11766811/4/13 at 3:25pmpost #104445 of 11766811/4/13 at 3:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by zapatiste
it looks bad 99.9% of the time Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah, a lot of what I've seen doen't suit me. Massive jackets, massive pants, cropped pants with boots... It would make me look shorter and thinner than I already am, which is not what I want.
Mostly I want to bum around castles in Europe wearing unstructured rumpled wool suits.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...