Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6943
Styleforum Top Picks
My entry for the CM does SWD Friday Challenge on the other side.
Cyc already suggested that I should have gone with black shoes; I see where he's coming from with this. I didn't as I thought it wouldn't work with the level of formality and I like a little bit of contrast in fits. But black probably would have jived with the overall aesthetic better.
I've noticed that brown shoes rarely make appearances here; mostly black, white, or gray.
as a denverite, and a true mountain man, i expect to be included in all colorado references from here on out. you can to do that for me?
btw, both popes today were very good.
would be better in regular WAYWRN imo.
synth, that looks great, man. really would like to see the colors though. also, i see no reason at all to object to a white PS.
lastly, i met up with shoreman (awesome guy) tonight, and i was hoping to gather some heritage-wear synergy, but he was wearing a SC and a tie. #wtfmang.
I think everyone was waiting until the weather got colder so they could bust out their layered fits.
I considered posting a fit of my own, but I'm not sure you cats are ready for it. Goth Ninja? Pfft, mere child's play. Think Punkrock Caveman.
The colors were flawless but the camera didnt pick up the colors, thats why it is in sepia.
Oh boy that link is a window into darker times.
Thanks for that link, bam. Scrolling past a few dozen posts after the sepia pic, I was acquainted with a gentleman calling himself "acecow". He seems like quite the character from his posts, and very angry. Do you know if he still posts here?
There used to be so many more entertaining noobs flaming out back then. This guy was a real gem... though I'm not sure it was real. Tween Forest's Kermit reply was spot on.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Experts Needed 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Mr. Hare Shoes at Pitti Uomo 85 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (May 6, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)