Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6943
Styleforum Top Picks
My entry for the CM does SWD Friday Challenge on the other side.
Cyc already suggested that I should have gone with black shoes; I see where he's coming from with this. I didn't as I thought it wouldn't work with the level of formality and I like a little bit of contrast in fits. But black probably would have jived with the overall aesthetic better.
I've noticed that brown shoes rarely make appearances here; mostly black, white, or gray.
as a denverite, and a true mountain man, i expect to be included in all colorado references from here on out. you can to do that for me?
btw, both popes today were very good.
would be better in regular WAYWRN imo.
synth, that looks great, man. really would like to see the colors though. also, i see no reason at all to object to a white PS.
lastly, i met up with shoreman (awesome guy) tonight, and i was hoping to gather some heritage-wear synergy, but he was wearing a SC and a tie. #wtfmang.
I think everyone was waiting until the weather got colder so they could bust out their layered fits.
I considered posting a fit of my own, but I'm not sure you cats are ready for it. Goth Ninja? Pfft, mere child's play. Think Punkrock Caveman.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 38 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Canvas and suit construction 21 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 22 minutes ago
- › Five cuff buttons on a bespoke suit. 25 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 26 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 26 minutes ago
- › When you cant button your shirts all the way. 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw