The boots look so solid with that outfit. So nice to see quality boots that aren't black/ dark brown
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6942post #104117 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:33pmQuote:
I didn't understand this but I meant you look like a really cool dood who don't give a
Only way to look cooler would be a tiger at your feet or a white silk suit (pm for details)post #104118 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:37pmpost #104119 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:38pmpost #104120 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:38pmpost #104121 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:40pmpost #104122 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:46pmpost #104123 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:48pmpost #104124 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:52pm
My entry for the CM does SWD Friday Challenge on the other side.
Cyc already suggested that I should have gone with black shoes; I see where he's coming from with this. I didn't as I thought it wouldn't work with the level of formality and I like a little bit of contrast in fits. But black probably would have jived with the overall aesthetic better.
I've noticed that brown shoes rarely make appearances here; mostly black, white, or gray.post #104125 of 11766610/31/13 at 5:58pmpost #104126 of 11766610/31/13 at 6:58pm
as a denverite, and a true mountain man, i expect to be included in all colorado references from here on out. you can to do that for me?
btw, both popes today were very good.Quote:
would be better in regular WAYWRN imo.
synth, that looks great, man. really would like to see the colors though. also, i see no reason at all to object to a white PS.
lastly, i met up with shoreman (awesome guy) tonight, and i was hoping to gather some heritage-wear synergy, but he was wearing a SC and a tie. #wtfmang.post #104127 of 11766610/31/13 at 8:13pmQuote:
I think everyone was waiting until the weather got colder so they could bust out their layered fits.
I considered posting a fit of my own, but I'm not sure you cats are ready for it. Goth Ninja? Pfft, mere child's play. Think Punkrock Caveman.post #104128 of 11766610/31/13 at 8:32pmpost #104129 of 11766610/31/13 at 8:44pmpost #104130 of 11766610/31/13 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
The colors were flawless but the camera didnt pick up the colors, thats why it is in sepia.
Oh boy that link is a window into darker times.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 33 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Standard & Strange - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...