Best deal of all is vintage made-in-Scotland on ebay or etsy. Learn the brands to search for and you can find a lot out there. Just picked one up for under $50, cashmere, mint condition.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6935post #104011 of 11766610/30/13 at 3:59pmpost #104012 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:13pmpost #104013 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:30pm
thanks guys. hahah, I wish I were 6'2". more like 5'8" -- at best. maybe it's the longer pant line. I dunno. and yeah, at the rate my hair is turning gray it will probably look like warhol wig pretty soon. was def going for VB look, nil. thanks. TOJ bomber is a bit roomy but I wanted it sorta loose and the soft lamb kinda helps with teh drape.
yeah, Baron… both LK and Barims channel that 70s thing so well. seen pics of both of them with cuban heels.post #104014 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:31pmpost #104015 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:32pmpost #104016 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:47pm
There have been several fits that I've personally thought ought to have knocked me out of the top spot. So far, none have. So I'm not feeling the heat necessarily, but I definitely want to encourage the competition because I think the whole forum wins when people put up these amazingly good fits. And an amazingly good fit deserves to, sooner or later, take the top spot from what was admittedly a tongue-in-cheek fit that was more about the creativity of the composition than the clothes themselves. I'd be glad to congratulate Parker if he pulls it off.post #104017 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:55pmpost #104018 of 11766610/30/13 at 4:58pmpost #104019 of 11766610/30/13 at 5:06pmpost #104020 of 11766610/30/13 at 5:15pmpost #104021 of 11766610/30/13 at 5:47pmpost #104022 of 11766610/30/13 at 5:55pmpost #104023 of 11766610/30/13 at 6:12pmQuote:
I listen - I just don't always agree.
Web.post #104024 of 11766610/30/13 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
There have been several fits that I've personally thought ought to have knocked me out of the top spot. So far, none have. So I'm not feeling the heat necessarily, but I definitely want to encourage the competition because I think the whole forum wins when people put up these amazingly good fits. And an amazingly good fit deserves to, sooner or later, take the top spot from what was admittedly a tongue-in-cheek fit that was more about the creativity of the composition than the clothes themselves. I'd be glad to congratulate Parker if he pulls it off.
while parkers fit certainly deserves a million thumbs, i was actually talking about deniro. he is presently veeeery close to your mark.
regardless, i fully agree to the content of your post.
you are being stupid. its not a competition, but there are thumbs for posts and there is a stats page that keeps track, and like all records, its interesting and fun when they stand to be broken. that is the nature of stat keeping.post #104025 of 11766610/30/13 at 6:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone here prefer to use a traditional safety razor? 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...