I like it! What's the henley?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6911post #103651 of 11766610/25/13 at 4:58ampost #103652 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:22ampost #103653 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:28ampost #103654 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:40ampost #103655 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:44ampost #103656 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:45ampost #103657 of 11766610/25/13 at 5:54ampost #103658 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:32ampost #103659 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:38ampost #103660 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:39ampost #103661 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:46ampost #103662 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:48ampost #103663 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:54ampost #103664 of 11766610/25/13 at 6:58amThanks, guys. Added details.
I actually got it cut last night (picture is from earlier)...still the same basic idea, just a little less crazy out-of-control/always in my face.
@mer6 - I think you could improve a couple of things just by changing your camera setup. Get away from the chair and blinds - it looks like you're in a waiting room at a dentist's office - set the camera up outdoors, stand farther away from it, and change the angle so the camera is closer to chest height. Shooting from such a low angle is making you look more bottom-heavy than you probably are.
There's kind of a disconnect between the hair and glasses (and, to a lesser extent, face) and the jacket and shirt. Your appearance seems a little more conducive to an Americana-ish vibe, which can be achieved with Visvim but not so much with RO and DRKSHDW.
There's a disconnect between the top and bottom halves, and the wide leg opening on the pants combined with the relatively narrow sneaker profile looks a little off as well. A narrower hem or chunkier shoes/boots would look better. The jacket is also creating a bottom-heavy look with the upside-down V it creates. This can be an interesting look and work pretty well in some situations, but here not so much.
Edited by notwithit - 10/25/13 at 7:11ampost #103665 of 11766610/25/13 at 7:02am
i think if you've gotta wear long johns underneath that fit you gotta change your fit.. looks more like a SS fit. would look a lot better with a short sleeved crew neck tee. the drkshw long tee is very out of sync. u could also swap the brown trousers out for some faded denim.. would probably look better.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...