Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6899
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes I do... will post when I have some more time to edit.
My list of "gotta see" villages in the South:
Eze le Village (the one in the mountains, not the "other" Eze)
Saint Paul de Vence
Cagnes sur Mer
Villefranche sur Mer
Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
Dude... if you knew my feets. I wore Aldens on a couple of days and evenings (you can see them in the Monaco fit pic), but when you're walking 5-10+ miles/day, hiking, etc. nothing beats broken in old sneakers.
I would if I had someone to hold my crappy iphone, and that's the only mirror in the house, the lighting is so yellow I look like a Jersey Shore extra if I don't take the pic when there's daylight
Oh shit. That's the best I've seen from you, dude. Classic.
also, lost weight?
Had some phenomenal crepes when I was in Nice as well. Though I'm partial to galletes and a bowl of cider.
Also, solid fits today everyone.
I really like this.
Thanks! And yes... the South is very different. There are things I loved and was annoyed with, with both areas of France. Very happy to have seen and experienced both.
Did you see the point and shoot he is using? It has the specs and price tag of most entry/mid level DSLRs, but it fits in your pocket.
thanks you kindly. supposedly i have, but i have not stepped on a scale in years so i can not verify.
el bert, i need something like that in my backyard for my pics. where to kop?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HANDCRAFTED Ron Rider Oslo Treccia Boots - Brand New In Box 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)