Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6893
Styleforum Top Picks
what are those:
certainly not. what would you rec?
nor do i. but hell, i always up for more potential kops! and knowledge.
Thanks lol. I liked the contrasting undershirt, that's why i did it. if it's gimmicky... well, i should have left the tags on. they're neither sneakers nor boots, they're a horribly beat pair of clarks I had resoled in vibram. I own those, a pair of 14 inch ll bean main hunting boots, and a pair of AE walnut strands. I can't afford more shoes, and I don't have anywhere to store them since I live out of two suitcases lol. Girls seem to like the hunting boots though, as ugly as they are...
Incidentally, I knit that hat for myself, so I really appreciate that you like it
It's more a matter if a crew-neck t-shirt under a button-front shirt; it rarely looks good, and this is no exception. It tends to look like you don't know how to layer clothing. Keep the contrast if you like it, just switch to a v-neck so it echos the shape of the collar opening.
I think it's fair to say that he needs something on his feet. It's getting on toward fall, and going barefoot would look pretty silly paired with that thick cable knit.
Admittedly, he'll probably have to take his shoes off at some point if he's planning on getting a pedicure at the nail salon he's standing in front of (I assume that's why he's there).
Well damn, if I knew it would qualify as my best fit ever I would've bothered taking a proper pic.
Yeah, it's nice when pieces you've had for relatively long still work with more recently acquired pieces.
Thanks for all the comments guys
edit: stitches looking good too!
KoY - That is excellent!
I have decided to leave my 50 thousandth post here in SWD, sporting my new Inis Meain sweater.
The fit is ok I guess, but it's thought that counts right?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is weird to me that I immediately recognized this location as a few blocks away from my childhood Hebrew school.
Sorry, pic isn't as evenly lit as I thought it would be, so it doesn't do a great job capturing teh fadez...I think I gotta change my camera angle now that the sun's so far to the south.
Mug by Logical Hue
Not hate, but this is really bad. There's so much blue, you gotta work in some other colors.. I wouldn't wear the top two items with blue jeans. Also, the jeans look pretty bad in general. From your pics, it looks like you have pretty wide hips. Not saying this is a bad thing, it's just reality (I have the same issue). Wearing jeans with a definite taper, shorter hem, and a roll only accentuates the issue. I think you should look into jeans with a longer hem and less of a taper..
Need to tuck in your shirt, and get rid of the undershirt (or at least make it a v-neck). Also not sure if you're wearing sneakers or boots with the white wedge sole thing, but neither works with this outfit. Switch up to more traditional boots and I think you've got a winner here. The beard and the hat are winners, however. I'm putting you into my "Should Keep Beard 4 Life" file along with Knucks (wherever he went) and Damien Sandow.
@snow looking good! Should I assume the shirt is wu?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Warm Fits 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...