I found a giant mirror in an elevator over the weekend, couldn't help myself. I know the shoes don't match but my black ones are soaked wet through the sole at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6890
Styleforum Top Picks
By pure coincidence I'm in the process of moving and selling both the ZB Belt - BNWT (also comes with ZB garment bag), and TVA pants, which were originally bought from Snake and now I'm realizing I need less pants than I realized.
Yes they are indeed new, here is the arrival box from 2-days ago.
Edited by ghostdog123 - 10/20/13 at 3:35pm
Sorry for phone pic and cigarette, was on my way out the door and no long mirrors in the apartment.
I'm not posting this to show off, i'm just trying to figure out how to wear collared shirts that don't button down under a sweater, is this acceptable? It looks weird to me, but it's less strangling than other arrangements and they all look equally wrong to me. still trying to get the hang of "casual" clothing.
imo the bomber suits ppl with leaner bodies, as it makes guys with boxy silhouettes even more boxy
Let me correct myself, had the shoulders been brought in slightly, and had the cut been a little shorter from collar to hem, the jacket would have most definitely been more form fitting while open (it wouldn't have to wrap around my ass which has a considerably bigger circumference than my upper waste). The A-2 was made for aviators, and these are dudes that weren't very scrawny necessarily. Though the A-2 is considered boxy by modern standards, and it doesnt look as sleek as a moto or whatever on a bigger person, I don't think they are out of place on someone with a bigger frame. Though a boxy person may become boxier, it's a matter of acquired taste. And A-2s have a bad reputation thanks to overweight dads and I think its hard to shake the prejudice.
Yeah, they've faded pretty well. I'll try to get a well-lit picture of them at some point.
Maison Martin Margiela
Cologne - Virgin Island Water
Can't really get behind how squared-off that outsole is.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)