Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6879post #103171 of 11766810/17/13 at 4:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #103172 of 11766810/17/13 at 4:38pmpost #103173 of 11766810/17/13 at 4:47pmpost #103174 of 11766810/17/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Taylor Stitch did a natural fabric jean this summer. Very similar. Mostly sold out, unless you're a 34, but I imagine they will do it again next spring/summer.
thanks, man. sadly, i haven't been a size 34 waist since i was probably 14.Quote:
that is a good point. i did not realize gustin was no returns. i will have a look at imogene + willie tonight!
Dorje - i dont think i want pre-loved jeans right now, but i very much like the cut of my LMC chinos, ill look around for their jeans offering too. thanks!
thanks, K. much appreciated.
and thank you kg as well. superb fit on you, per usual.post #103175 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:25pm
stitches, Gustin tends to cycle through their offerings pretty regularly, so if you keep an eye on https://www.weargustin.com/store they'll probably pop up again within a month or so (but as Parker said, the lack of returns can be a drag).post #103176 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:38pm
really? I didn't know that!Quote:
I don't think the "so uncool it's cool" comes back around full circle on this at all. The Rafs are of that fugly running shoe iteration, and the rest reminds of something Jerry Seinfeld would wear. I know that sounds harsh but anytime I see "average fit" button down/sweatshirt, with not particularly flattering jeans and running shoes it just reminds me of Seinfeld's pretty much everyday outfit. so yeah I don't get it either Rockket
yeah kg.. details bro!post #103177 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:42pmYeah, I'm not against designer sneakers or anything, but I'm just not seeing any 'twists' on those Rafs that go beyond what you'd find on comparable ugly black shoes from discount brands. Together with the plain jeans and the plain sweatshirt, you can't help but think that if there's any humor, it's at the expense of the consumer.post #103178 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:45pmpost #103179 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by J BAILEY
stitches, Gustin tends to cycle through their offerings pretty regularly, so if you keep an eye on https://www.weargustin.com/store they'll probably pop up again within a month or so (but as Parker said, the lack of returns can be a drag).
as a matter of fact, gustin was kind enough to PM me, he saw my post in the thread where the jeans were posted. i gave my measurements and rec'd a size. he said he would try and remember to PM me when they go for another run.
they have a chocolate brown pair they are sourcing now that i may jump in on, but like parker said, i should probs try other things first to get cut ideas.post #103180 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:53pmpost #103181 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:58pmRaf has made some interesting variations on derbies the last 4-6 seasons but his sneakers have left a whole lot to be desired for a long time.
I don't honestly know whether there was an actual Raf x Adidas collab followed by straight solo Rafs that just looked the same or what exactly it was that unfolded, but in blunt terms all of them are pretty heinous and retro-future-cheapskate-looking. Just doesn't compare to MMM highs, sorry sip I usually agree with you. Unless you mean the new ugly high-tops.
And after editing this repeatedly for clarity I realize I don't even know how the topic came up so I've no idea what shoes are specifically being referenced. But I don't really like any of raf's sneakers since the 'rafdidas' era began.post #103182 of 11766810/17/13 at 5:59pmpost #103183 of 11766810/17/13 at 6:00pmpost #103184 of 11766810/17/13 at 6:04pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1533 Active Users (358 Members and 1175 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Cole Haan Lunargrand Wingtip Brogue Charcoal/Volt US9 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › MTM trousers creasing below the seat 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...