or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6864

post #102946 of 115799

I like what spope did with the legging shorts. It´s not a perfect fit but you still made a "tricky" piece work.

post #102947 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

I can see what you mean about the pants––they work better with large bulky outerwear rather than that skintight ma+
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
deal with it tho

 

I think there's maybe too much contrast in color between the shorts and leggings, maybe go check out IMO the most successful with that type of look Shui Tsang which I'm pretty sure you already know who he is. Because he does those knit/leggings as well a lot too.
post #102948 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i think its just the shade but i'd say take a pic outside in the sun because everything is black and the clothes flow into each other. I cannot really tell the jacket/shirt/pants from each other. I am sure there is some cool detail there.
Yeah didn't really notice it when I was tweaking the photo but it was way underexposed. This is a lot truer representation of the actual colors (although unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix the fact that the ribbing on the sleeves and the texture of the pants is washed out):

10262134426_64ba85f968_c.jpg
post #102949 of 115799
waaay better. i thought it was all black in the first pic.
post #102950 of 115799
Seems a longer shirt would even things out here... Also, unsure whether or not the perfect neck symmetry between shirt and jacket is helping. There's def something to like here. Just seems off.
post #102951 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

Seems a longer shirt would even things out here... Also, unsure whether or not the perfect neck symmetry between shirt and jacket is helping. There's def something to like here. Just seems off.

Yeah I see what you mean. Ironically, I may have done well to have worn the jacket with the high-necked t-shirt I bemoaned a couple of fits back. eh.gif
post #102952 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Yeah didn't really notice it when I was tweaking the photo but it was way underexposed. This is a lot truer representation of the actual colors (although unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix the fact that the ribbing on the sleeves and the texture of the pants is washed out): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
10262134426_64ba85f968_c.jpg

definitely better, i think you should add a bit of color to get better contrast out of the look, maybe some grey, otherwise fit looks good
post #102953 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Noctone- I think longer tops would benefit your proportions
post #102954 of 115799
Noctone always looks like mr daddy long legs re: spider

really creepy, spiders
post #102955 of 115799

 

all crumpled up at the end of the day....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
barena/EG/acne/mcnairy
post #102956 of 115799
Looks great penanceroyaltea. You do colours really well and have some awesome shirts! nod[1].gif
post #102957 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Noctone- I think longer tops would benefit your proportions

 

I also agree with this.  Alternatively maybe wear pants that are looser in the seat / something with a roomy diagonal pleat and a sharp'ish taper would look cool.  Or even something wild like the Craig Green track pants or whatever.  I dunno.  I want to like it more but the proportions don't quite work for me.

post #102958 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

waaay better. i thought it was all black in the first pic.
I knew it was green tongue.gif
Noctone, That's an awesome shade and it suits you well (along with your ss coat)
post #102959 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

I knew it was green tongue.gif


HOW DID YOU KNOW????

---

penanceroyaltea, fantastic as usual.
post #102960 of 115799
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

I knew it was green tongue.gif
Noctone, That's an awesome shade and it suits you well (along with your ss coat)

tongue.gif

Thanks, glad you think so. I've been making a pointed effort to feature shades of green more prominently in my wardrobe, as I feel it works well with my skin/eye/hair tones. Really hope I can track down that green, hooded pullover from Peir this season. smile.gif

And yeah that fit is great penance, love the way you pull things together.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread