I like what spope did with the legging shorts. It´s not a perfect fit but you still made a "tricky" piece work.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6864
Styleforum Top Picks
I can see what you mean about the pants––they work better with large bulky outerwear rather than that skintight ma+
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think there's maybe too much contrast in color between the shorts and leggings, maybe go check out IMO the most successful with that type of look Shui Tsang which I'm pretty sure you already know who he is. Because he does those knit/leggings as well a lot too.
Yeah I see what you mean. Ironically, I may have done well to have worn the jacket with the high-necked t-shirt I bemoaned a couple of fits back.
Yeah didn't really notice it when I was tweaking the photo but it was way underexposed. This is a lot truer representation of the actual colors (although unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix the fact that the ribbing on the sleeves and the texture of the pants is washed out): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
definitely better, i think you should add a bit of color to get better contrast out of the look, maybe some grey, otherwise fit looks good
I also agree with this. Alternatively maybe wear pants that are looser in the seat / something with a roomy diagonal pleat and a sharp'ish taper would look cool. Or even something wild like the Craig Green track pants or whatever. I dunno. I want to like it more but the proportions don't quite work for me.
Thanks, glad you think so. I've been making a pointed effort to feature shades of green more prominently in my wardrobe, as I feel it works well with my skin/eye/hair tones. Really hope I can track down that green, hooded pullover from Peir this season.
And yeah that fit is great penance, love the way you pull things together.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 23 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 33 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 58 seconds ago
- › Wanted: 38R Suit in Grey or Tan 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)