Mikey, the hair looks real good.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6861post #102901 of 11766610/12/13 at 7:05pmpost #102902 of 11766610/12/13 at 9:38pmpost #102903 of 11766610/12/13 at 9:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by woody^^
KGfan, Art, Steveoffice and giant squash looking great.
Still not 100% on this (from a full week ago). Tried it with a graphite coloured tee and it looked off.
Brands and additional pic (Click to show)
it looks off just because it's unbuttoned...buttoning up or unrolling the sleeves should helppost #102904 of 11766610/12/13 at 11:39pmQuote:
Yeah I wasn't really sold either, but wanted to try it out. Ah well, chalk it up to a misfire.
I did actually try it buttoned up before ironing the shirt but thought it looked stupid (Click to show)
one of my favourite posters herepost #102905 of 11766610/13/13 at 4:10ampost #102906 of 11766610/13/13 at 4:37amMikey, great hair cutting skills!
Toasty, I don't think jeans drape but yeah, if you don't like the fit then a different cut is the solution.
Woody, take a look at kgfan or derk where they wear their shirts unbuttoned. I think you need a lighter material instead of the thick Oxford cloth that toj uses. A thin cotton would dopost #102907 of 11766610/13/13 at 5:10ampost #102908 of 11766610/13/13 at 7:11ampost #102909 of 11766610/13/13 at 8:44ampost #102910 of 11766610/13/13 at 10:34ampost #102911 of 11766610/13/13 at 10:37ampost #102912 of 11766610/13/13 at 10:54ampost #102913 of 11766610/13/13 at 10:57ampost #102914 of 11766610/13/13 at 11:28am
Thx for asking. Really enjoyed my chukka's and got some compliments on them. Ever since I started reading SF (as a lurker) I discovered the Shoe Snob (great guy), every well-dressed man's aspirations (Vass shoes obviously), learned to not trust price only (uniqlo jeans rule and have decent pricing) amongst other things. So yesterday I felt like hey, maybe I should join and just post once in a while.
Maybe should've posted this in the Chukka appreciation thread?
Thx!post #102915 of 11766610/13/13 at 11:46am
this guy may not have completely gotten the hang of this forum yet, but he seems nice enough, eager to learn and didn't get instantly offended by two somewhat snarky comments, so let's not be dicks to him, okay?
edit: or atleast wait until we realize if he deserves it or not, and so far he definitely doesn't
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 16 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 18 minutes ago
- › Ascot Chang for The Armoury Blue Short Sleeve Polo (L) 20 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...