I promised Spope i'd post a fit once his coat arrived. I scroll down and see KG and Art... couldn't think of a worse time to post my first pic. Excuse my poor photo, uninspired username and whatever is going on with my pants.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6856
Styleforum Top Picks
I completely agree, It's just that it's nearing summer over here in NZ and it's pretty damn warm at the moment. I just threw it over a tee for a pic before putting it away for a couple months.
thanks they're waxed slim jims. i tapered them and pulled out all the silly stitches on the back. patched the crotch like 8 times. roughly 2 washes in like 2.5 yrs. they're perfection, i get anxiety thinking about what i'll do when they finally disintegrate. should do a contentedness post i suppose.
I just took one pic since I had to get someone to take the pic for me. Couldn't see myself so coat and pants not quite right
Edit: thanks pope. Those are your old Devoa pants too :)
Edited by MrTony92 - 10/10/13 at 7:07pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › softer= Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati Live Stream 4 seconds ago
- › NCAAF Football 2014 Mississippi State vs LSU 59 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › play>>> Utah State vs Arkansas State Live Stream 1 minute ago
- › (((HD TV)))@@=>Watch Enjoy Clemson vs Florida State Live 1 minute ago
- › (((HD TV)))@@=>Watch Enjoy Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Live 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › (((HD TV)))@@=>Watch Enjoy South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Live 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › (((HD TV)))@@=>Watch Enjoy Oklahoma vs West Virginia Live 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)