that might be my favorite stitches fit. shoes and coat are working well. could go slightly more casual with the pants, like switch to chinos, and it'd be even better.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6848
Styleforum Top Picks
Steve, thumb me now.
Stanley, these are my favorite pants. But I will wear chinos next time just for you.
The jacket actually looks boss with all the buttons buttoned up. Will post up that way next time I wear the jacket.
It's from a landslide case I've been working on since 2008. It made the news:
Case is settled but technically still ongoing so I won't comment further, but the article gives some information and there is a video. My clients are the ones whose house split in half.
i know that my elongated/aggressive lasted shoes are not loved here. heck, even in MC they are not quite fan favorites. if i was 6 feet tall, more slender, and had a size 10 shoe, not size 12, they would probably be less bothersome. but what can i say, i like them. even to my own detriment. glad though that peeps are appreciating these rounder lasted shoes on me. sadly, its the only pair i have at the moment, so i hope ya'll don't get sick of seeing them.
the jacket is a little "flat" and it bothers me a little, but as it gets colder i will be wearing it over a sweater. and if i slim it, it will be too snug to wear over a thick sweater. i also think the sleeves need a little shortening.
Alright I'm going to be the bad guy for a minute here
candrew, I know you've got nice things and good style, but this is a miss. You can't be having a boot tuck with heavy boots and a tiny blazer, it's just not working. Once it gets colder and you can throw on some bigger coat over that it will be unstoppable though, so there's always that.
Stitches, you already said it but your coat looks a little "flat" and that's not so much the problem as it is that I think for pea coats you really need to wear them with some kind of scarf tucked in. Laying flat against your chest with a regular shirt collar poking out just looks off, but some colder weather and a scarf will fix that up.
Stanley, that royal blue color looks really good on you, but really bad with that leather jacket.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The 2013 Styleforvm Christmas Beer-it-Forward Thread of Epicly... 56 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw