Definitely my favourite stitches fit as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6848
Styleforum Top Picks
Steve, thumb me now.
Stanley, these are my favorite pants. But I will wear chinos next time just for you.
The jacket actually looks boss with all the buttons buttoned up. Will post up that way next time I wear the jacket.
It's from a landslide case I've been working on since 2008. It made the news:
Case is settled but technically still ongoing so I won't comment further, but the article gives some information and there is a video. My clients are the ones whose house split in half.
i know that my elongated/aggressive lasted shoes are not loved here. heck, even in MC they are not quite fan favorites. if i was 6 feet tall, more slender, and had a size 10 shoe, not size 12, they would probably be less bothersome. but what can i say, i like them. even to my own detriment. glad though that peeps are appreciating these rounder lasted shoes on me. sadly, its the only pair i have at the moment, so i hope ya'll don't get sick of seeing them.
the jacket is a little "flat" and it bothers me a little, but as it gets colder i will be wearing it over a sweater. and if i slim it, it will be too snug to wear over a thick sweater. i also think the sleeves need a little shortening.
Alright I'm going to be the bad guy for a minute here
candrew, I know you've got nice things and good style, but this is a miss. You can't be having a boot tuck with heavy boots and a tiny blazer, it's just not working. Once it gets colder and you can throw on some bigger coat over that it will be unstoppable though, so there's always that.
Stitches, you already said it but your coat looks a little "flat" and that's not so much the problem as it is that I think for pea coats you really need to wear them with some kind of scarf tucked in. Laying flat against your chest with a regular shirt collar poking out just looks off, but some colder weather and a scarf will fix that up.
Stanley, that royal blue color looks really good on you, but really bad with that leather jacket.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › WTB - Staple Solid Gray, Dark Gray or Charcoal Suit 42/44L -... 2 minutes ago
- › GORGEOUS Isaia Cashmere Blazer, Navy, 40R (Fits like a 38R, see... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw