or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6844  

post #102646 of 117670
i have an awesome longhorns baseball cap. i even have a pic with it. it is awesome. both the hat and the pic.
post #102647 of 117670


Uniqlo
Levis 511 Raws
Acne x Tretorn
post #102648 of 117670
swap polo for white v neck

(+add 5 zip smile.gif)
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 10/8/13 at 10:59am
post #102649 of 117670

In my head you got that front pocket fade from carrying around one of those Tupperware square sandwich containers on you at all times.  If this isn't the case please don't correct me, but if it is, please let me know your favorite sandwich fillings are and if you cut them diagonally or into two rectangles (or don't cut at all)

post #102650 of 117670
Diagonal cut no crust mom !
post #102651 of 117670
to fit a sandwich container into that pocket means the sandwich must be pretty thin. so my guess is PBJ.
post #102652 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

swap polo for white v neck

(+add 5 zip smile.gif)

Working on that 5-zip happy.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

In my head you got that front pocket fade from carrying around one of those Tupperware square sandwich containers on you at all times. If this isn't the case please don't correct me, but if it is, please let me know your favorite sandwich fillings are and if you cut them diagonally or into two rectangles (or don't cut at all)

I'll never tell sly.gif
post #102653 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hennree View Post

Buying a camera in a few weeks shog[1].gif



I should add that this is a heavily synthese-inspired fit.

this looks pretty cool but needs boots and your hair is either AWESOME or porcupine status.
post #102654 of 117670
What I wore to see FUZZ last night in Nashville

What my bballs look like now

Edited by melonadejello - 10/9/13 at 7:56pm
post #102655 of 117670
i always marvel at people who can wear more than one layer to a show. even a light jacket ends up rolled into a ball and tucked under my arm
post #102656 of 117670
I should have left one jacket or the other in the car but I wasn't really uncomfortable. It was pretty chilly walking around all day so I didn't really even think about it.

Actually what I meant to say was
YOU MEAN YOU GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A BLAZER???
post #102657 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

What I wore to see FUZZ last night in Nashville


What my bballs look like now

 

next gat colorway status

post #102658 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What?

I hate everything Longhorns...


EVERYTHING!!!

Tira, you seem to be such a swell fella in every other regard, so I'ma let that slide. No one's perfect.
post #102659 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

this looks pretty cool but needs boots and your hair is either AWESOME or porcupine status.

right now its porcupine status.

haircut is thursday! nod[1].gif
post #102660 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post
 

uniqlo shirt, MMM knit, zam scarf, johnelliott jeans, nason sneakers

 

what a wonderful MMM knit

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread