or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6833  

post #102481 of 117677
lolls - i was initially going to type that. but can't be rippin' off SVB's catch phrase tho
post #102482 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

SUP


ALTS Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


BRRRRRRRRRRR
post #102483 of 117677
for a hot second i thought you were mike noveau. but then i realized you weren't in ph head to toe biggrin.gif
post #102484 of 117677
ive been had frown.gif
post #102485 of 117677
post #102486 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

request to be edited

 

 

Can you please confirm.....that photo that tard posted....that's not an indian wedding, is it?   He was lying about that too!  I knew it!! I've watched Bend It Like Bekcham and Wedding Crashers and Lord knows i've tried  to sit through a couple of Bollywood flicks....Indian brides are in that bright red head cover skirt thing, aren't they?  With exposed midriff...

 

I knew it!!  He's not a suave and sophisticated wedding photographer in a harness who parachutes into weddings like James Bond for the aerial shots...He's a fucking tool!!! 


Edited by MoogaziExecutiv - 10/4/13 at 10:47pm
post #102487 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

wtf

wtf wat casey? that's the one, didn't feel like looking for it
post #102488 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

for a hot second i thought you were mike noveau. but then i realized you weren't in ph head to toe biggrin.gif


i guess it's 'cause i gots a beard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogaziExecutiv View Post


Can you please confirm.....that photo that tard posted....that's not an indian wedding, is it?   He was lying about that too!  I knew it!! I've watched Bend It Like Bekcham and Wedding Crashers and Lord knows i've tried  to sit through a couple of Bollywood flicks....Indian brides are in that bright red head cover skirt thing, aren't they?  With exposed midriff...

I knew it!!  He's not a suave and sophisticated wedding photographer in a harness who parachutes into weddings like James Bond for the aerial shots...He's a fucking tool!!! 

i'm staying out of this! also edited out the post you quoted - that was inappropriate of me, my bad.
post #102489 of 117677

ATTENTION, STyleforum Members:

 

This is what a bride looks like at an Indian wedding:

 

(Image courtesy of Bend it like Beckham)

 

 

Does this woman on the right look even remotely like an Indian bride?   Looks like Oprah playing dress-up with some cheap curtain material from Target!

 

 

 

Conclusion:  KStyle is LYING about being a cool, suave wedding photographer in a harness.  He is a dork who rounded up a few folks who were hanging out at a hotel lobby, snapped a pic with them, and made some shit up to post here about being so cool wearing a harness while working weddings blah blah blah...

 

He knows me, and Jet, an apology.   That is all.

post #102490 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

i'm staying out of this! also edited out the post you quoted - that was inappropriate of me, my bad.

 

 

I don't get it, what was inappropriate? 


Not to worry, friend.  There is no need for you to apologise.  None at all!

post #102491 of 117677
Somebody ipban this fool. I'm getting tired.
post #102492 of 117677
Well, haven't posted in a while since OC is still hot as balls, but here's the Siki Im bomber I fell in love with this summer.

post #102493 of 117677
Nvm

Second thought I'll clarify in a mature manner.

Hindu get married in Red

catholic-Indians usually do the traditional wedding dress and then change into either white or gold....happy?
post #102494 of 117677


Edited by kindofyoung - 10/5/13 at 7:16am
post #102495 of 117677
This last page is very cryptic
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread