or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6831  

post #102451 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

Look, you're only doing exactly what I'm telling you doesn't work here, again. Take the advice. And ignore people trying to wind you up.

Got it man, thanks.
post #102452 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post


Got it man, thanks.

 

UUUUHHHHH!!!!   I have fewer posts than you!  Just because you have "Member" next to your name doesn't give you carte blanche to be rude toward me...

Besides, what's rude about asking what your ethnicty was and complimenting your harness?!!??!   You are the rude one to not reply, not Jet or anyone else.

post #102453 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post



yes this... now both of you stfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

NOBD and kg, killing it.

Cool shirt, eason.

agreed!
post #102454 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogaziExecutiv View Post

UUUUHHHHH!!!!   I have fewer posts than you!  Just because you have "Member" next to your name doesn't give you carte blanche to be rude toward me...


Besides, what's rude about asking what your ethnicty was and complimenting your harness?!!??!   You are the rude one to not reply, not Jet or anyone else.

Cool
post #102455 of 117677
MOOGAZI
post #102456 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

I'm obnoxious?...because I called an entitled establish member with a douchey attitude an immature jerk?....that makes me obnoxious?....lol

no, it's because you're storming in here like this guy with generic fits that you're largely oblivious to fixing and say shit like 'fly', 'fam' and 'bro'

post #102457 of 117677
isnt it funny how every new member complains about jet? lol

he needs the banhammer already tounge.gif
post #102458 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Somewhere, elisix is like...

2kr76s.jpg

meme_happy_010_by_sofidesiings-d4yfc0r.png
post #102459 of 117677
oh my fucking gaawd

shut your fucking faces

just stop replying to each other
post #102460 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

Look, you're only doing exactly what I'm telling you doesn't work here, again. Take the advice. And ignore people trying to wind you up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

Got it man, thanks.

I feel lied to.
post #102461 of 117677
So what's the general idea here about sneakers?...more so running sneakers like flyknits and such?... Acceptable?...
post #102462 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post


Got it champ.

 

Why are you "Liking" a post telling you to shut the fuck up!?!?!?    Not just a child, but a retarded child!!!

You haven't got it....you owe me, and Jet, an apology.

post #102463 of 117677
this is too fucking funny
post #102464 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogaziExecutiv View Post

Why are you "Liking" a post telling you to shut the fuck up!?!?!?    Not just a child, but a retarded child!!!


You haven't got it....you owe me, and Jet, an apology.


post #102465 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

so if i'm understanding this right, we have "A" Style

So it stands to reason there there is "B" level style, right?

Then it falls that there is a C, D E...

And somewhere down in the recesses of fashion we get K Style?

Designer K style cereal by City of gentlemen.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread