or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6825  

post #102361 of 117670
Great so not only are you a GQ #menswear wannabe but you're also one of the breed of amateur point-and-shoot-using "wedding photographers" that are diluting the profession.
post #102362 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

I'm obnoxious?...because I called an entitled establish member with a douchey attitude an immature jerk?....that makes me obnoxious?....lol

if jet bothers you you are too uptight for the internet
post #102363 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

Lmao


For the articles or the fashunz?
post #102364 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


Well for one the last pic you posted is pretty much a disaster. It looks like you have a shirton with epaukets and still decided to wear a tie with it. I'm guessing since you are doing the photography for the wedding you decided to dress comfortably (I hope you were) if not then putting the fit into perspective makes it worse regarding the fact you went to a wedding with a utility shirt, knit tie and no jacket


Also you tie clip is too high for my tastes.

The other pic. Not sure where I start

Under normal circumstances I would never recommend the good taste thread since I disagree with what it stands for, but it wouldn't hurt for you to check it out to understand color cordinations and combinations. Throwing shit together isn't for novices. like i noted earlier, for now leave that Barims and Labelking

 

His tie clip is a little too long also. Its nearly the full width of his tie.

post #102365 of 117670
and also burn the socks, tie, shirt, paper clip, facial hair...
post #102366 of 117670

damn son you looking so krispy that must be what kstyle is... krispystyle

 

sprezzatura off the charts wacky shoelace tying here, wacky lobster socks there

 

somebody tame this man!!!

post #102367 of 117670
You guys are brutal -- not to mention, you could be snuffing out the chance for the next snowman to emerge. In fact, I think I'm going to link to that when I return to my desktop, a page where an early, plaid-smeared proto-snow endures similar savagery from the usual suspects...
post #102368 of 117670
I'm not ribbing him
post #102369 of 117670

The fella wants to upgrade from Jcrew mall fashion to the big leagues, teach him well

post #102370 of 117670

In all reality I've got no problem with what the dude is wearing.  But he seems to like engaging and keeps posting most photos of him so it's sort of fun to play along, no?

post #102371 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

You guys are brutal -- not to mention, you could be snuffing out the chance for the next snowman to emerge. In fact, I think I'm going to link to that when I return to my desktop, a page where an early, plaid-smeared proto-snow endures similar savagery from the usual suspects...

to be fair, snowman took criticisms very well and never lashed back.
post #102372 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Great so not only are you a GQ #menswear wannabe but you're also one of the breed of amateur point-and-shoot-using "wedding photographers" that are diluting the profession.

Lmfao....are you fuckin kidding me?

Do yourself a favor and check my site

www.elkincardonaphotography.com/blog

Before you call me a poser photographer...clown
post #102373 of 117670

I'm pretty new to this forum....and some of the things you guys are saying are uncalled for. Instead of tearing this guy down with insult after insult, why not give him advice and constructive criticism and TEACH him. 

post #102374 of 117670
^ Link doesn't work
post #102375 of 117670
awesome yellow yarmulkes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread