or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6824  

post #102346 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Kstyle word of advice


Lighten up man.

You'd be surprised bro, my skin is thicker than you think and I'm far from mad, simply because I call a spade a spade doesn't mean I'm uptight or mad
post #102347 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

You'd be surprised bro, my skin is thicker than you think and I'm far from mad, simply because I call a spade a spade doesn't mean I'm uptight or mad


Ok I guess I can only take your word for it is.
post #102348 of 117670
casual tie fail
post #102349 of 117670
kstyle - there's a vests/carry-stuff thread as well as a photography thread, maybe you can share some details of that harness in either of those ?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/347235/vests-stuff-carrying-gear/40_40#post_6637551
http://www.styleforum.net/t/342499/sw-d-photography-thread-no-bo-ys-keh-allowed/360_40#post_6634818
post #102350 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Well for one the last pic you posted is pretty much a disaster. It looks like you have a shirton with epaukets and still decided to wear a tie with it. I'm guessing since you are doing the photography for the wedding you decided to dress comfortably (I hope you were) if not then putting the fit into perspective makes it worse regarding the fact you went to a wedding with a utility shirt, knit tie and no jacket


Also you tie clip is too high for my tastes.

The other pic. Not sure where I start

Under normal circumstances I would never recommend the good taste thread since I disagree with what it stands for, but it wouldn't hurt for you to check it out to understand color cordinations and combinations. Throwing shit together isn't for novices. like i noted earlier, for now leave that Barims and Labelking

The pic with the bride and groom I was posting to show that I'm a wedding photographer and use the strap for what is actually intended for, the fit is irrelevant as I wasn't trying to show ya the fit, believe me I know it's a mess, you try shooting a 14 hour wedding and see how you end up looking

As far as your other suggestions, thanks I know there is always room for improvement, well noted
post #102351 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

casual tie fail

Fam grow up....lmao
post #102352 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatiste View Post

kstyle - there's a vests/carry-stuff thread as well as a photography thread, maybe you can share some details of that harness in either of those ?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/347235/vests-stuff-carrying-gear/40_40#post_6637551
http://www.styleforum.net/t/342499/sw-d-photography-thread-no-bo-ys-keh-allowed/360_40#post_6634818

Ah thanks, had no idea those threads existed, my apologies.
post #102353 of 117670
this is one of those days that i wish fok was more like faust

blocked
post #102354 of 117670
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

just to keep things on track... first time rolling the YJP auctions dice and luckily this cloak jacket fits. 
bonus nice buttons, buckles, 2 inner pockets, and thin enough for me too.  





Love your fits dude. Jacket is nice, looks much better undone.
post #102355 of 117670
I'm always torn between blocking immediately obnoxious posters and simply just watching everything unfold
post #102356 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Peir wears a harness (0)

It's an invisible one that's perfectly tailored to store all her amazing ideas on fabric/tailoring, I thought you had the third eye vision? Like wearing a strap that's heavier than your camera...
post #102357 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I'm always torn between blocking immediately obnoxious posters and simply just watching everything unfold

I'm obnoxious?...because I called an entitled establish member with a douchey attitude an immature jerk?....that makes me obnoxious?....lol
post #102358 of 117670
here's the best advice you will be ever given kstyle:

post #102359 of 117670
Lmao
post #102360 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstyle View Post

Fam grow up....lmao

Tie without jacket = fail.

Also, that special ed lacing cannot be unseen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread