or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6814  

post #102196 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

Thanks! Since we're on the height thing, I'm only 5'8" so I'm always trying to find good angles to place my phone when I take pics.

conveniently, you look trim. on a "huskier" fellow, a lower angle to increase height, often increases fat cow-ness as well. keep on rockin.
post #102197 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

Thanks! Since we're on the height thing, I'm only 5'8" so I'm always trying to find good angles to place my phone when I take pics.

Damn, you're my height. What size is the SS?
post #102198 of 117666
Size 5 but I'm also around 170? just recently started changing to my diet to put on weight. Was able to wear 31" pants mid summer, felt kinda weird because I had to wear a belt with everything.
post #102199 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

NO GELLER!?!?!? wow.gif

I surprised he owns things that aren't geller
post #102200 of 117666

diniro and el Bert those are fantastic

post #102201 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Are the pants Moogazi?

No they're moogatti. No one wears moogazi anymore.
post #102202 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

Size 5 but I'm also around 170? just recently started changing to my diet to put on weight. Was able to wear 31" pants mid summer, felt kinda weird because I had to wear a belt with everything.

Weird, I have a size 4 of that and it looks a lot longer on me. I'm only about 145-150 (trying-ish to bulk up a bit), but minus the length mine fits me about the same
post #102203 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

All the Dodger fans out there, good luck.......but not too much

Vamos Doyers!

post #102204 of 117666
post #102205 of 117666
shoes are beautiful. are those cordovan? Great fit as well. makes me wish fall would come sooner here
post #102206 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

NEW NON POINTY SHOES!!!

deets bro?

edit: of the whole outfit
post #102207 of 117666
That's a great color palette for you Stitch.
post #102208 of 117666
Holy shit stitchy I just realized that you should grow a beastly handlebar mustache
post #102209 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

shoes are beautiful. are those cordovan? Great fit as well. makes me wish fall would come sooner here

thanks! indeed yes, they are shell cordovan. i <3 fall. my fave season hands down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmir View Post

deets bro?
edit: of the whole outfit

here are le deets

SC - Zegna wool and cashmere
shirt - Barba Napoli
tie - Borrelli silk/cashmere
pents - BB Milano fit donegals
shoes - RL Shell Cordovan Marlows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

That's a great color palette for you Stitch.

thanks, C. i like it too for my beardy, blondy, gingery, self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Holy shit stitchy I just realized that you should grow a beastly handlebar mustache

man alive, i wish. that would be so awesome.
post #102210 of 117666
colors work well there, stitch!

el berts fit is also really nice.

ibringdoom, the RO looks to tight. Might be the pose, though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread