or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6805  

post #102061 of 117668
Don't hold synth responsible for the shortcomings of plokh

Did the raf shrink or have you been growing ?!

Looks great
post #102062 of 117668
ehh... not one of your better fits, synth. agree that the pants kind of ruin it
post #102063 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

wish you wore different pants synth.  love the top half though. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

ehh... not one of your better fits, synth. agree that the pants kind of ruin it

Agreed. Pants aren't perfect, but - seriously - I have barely any (3-4 pairs, maybe?) that I even feel like wearing anymore, and these are one of them. The patterning is pretty cool, and the fabric is soft, which makes them comfy at least. I'll wear 'em again at some point over the winter with something that complements the shape a little better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatiste View Post

Don't hold synth responsible for the shortcomings of plokh

Did the raf shrink or have you been growing ?!

Looks great

Thanks! Raf got washed again a while ago, which re-shrunk it. It goes through cycles, I guess.
post #102064 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Agreed. Pants aren't perfect, but - seriously - I have barely any (3-4 pairs, maybe?) that I even feel like wearing anymore, and these are one of them. The patterning is pretty cool, and the fabric is soft, which makes them comfy at least. I'll wear 'em again at some point over the winter with something that complements the shape a little better.

y u no buy more pents?
post #102065 of 117668
synth, you should buy some snowman pants
post #102066 of 117668

fixed stacks and collar before I went out. Painfully aware I need to hem all my jeans

post #102067 of 117668
stacks look like they'd be fine if you fixed them a bit. i don't think a hem is really necessary.

you should get new glasses though lol. it looks bad even under that blur
post #102068 of 117668
I like that a lot, especially the jacket and the shoes.
post #102069 of 117668
that jacket is baws.
post #102070 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Selam, that's awesome. I thought we were about the same size, though - can I ask what you took in the nonnatives?


Today

adj4XUml.jpg

JcAPjlsl.jpg

Raf, Rick, Plokhov, Vans, CDG Ourzazate (sup Jet)

Beads have any significance to you?
post #102071 of 117668

blue oxford cloth is good stuff NOBD. looks good as a non-button down collar too. NOBD = NO Button Down, NO Big Deal

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Raf, Rick, Plokhov, Vans, CDG Ourzazate (sup Jet)

 

the incense series is really nice. love the ourz and the jaisalmar.  pairs well with the gauzy shirt and beads :-)

post #102072 of 117668

is that the uniqlo womens jacket?

post #102073 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by landscapes View Post

Beads have any significance to you?

Religious? No. Sentimental, yeah. They're Tibetan prayer beads (you may know this) that were given to my grandmother in Burma a long time ago. I do like to roll them between my fingers, though.
post #102074 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Religious? No. Sentimental, yeah. They're Tibetan prayer beads (you may know this) that were given to my grandmother in Burma a long time ago. I do like to roll them between my fingers, though.

They're Indian not Tibetan, though people use em in that region of the world all over. Its called a rudraksha.
post #102075 of 117668
Your dresser is really cool BTW.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread