or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6791  

post #101851 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
 

turning (sorta) into fall here. not really sure how to wear these jeans. probably with workwear vest thing and chunky boots.

 

photo prkr925b_zpsa6940761.jpg

 

mtm pop-over ocbd

uniqlo linen safari jacket

junya x levis (leather/tweed/nylon)

birks

mr freedom x jcrew belt

raybans

 

 

 

 

detail warning: ankle cleavage (Click to show)
photo prkr925c_zpse6e4ec97.jpg

 

I'm going to bring this back because this is fucking A+.

One of my favorite (amongst many) Parker fit posts.

post #101852 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

What's up, internets? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

way more MC today, but uh, here ya go anyway


Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

saying "what's up internets" does not make you seem less awkward

how could i have forgotten that was by svb

svb, you're recent fit looks great. i sometimes find that the shoulders on your suits are a little narrow. even though they technically fit (no foo.gif dimples) they seemed narrower than your hips and made your fit look slightly feminine. but this one is great.

also the mind does not comprehend how kgfan and parker can style so effortlessly. i want to see pictures of kgfan's wardrobe cuz i swear he never wears the same item twice
post #101853 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
 

same measurements as my other ones. I think the only difference is for some reason this one appears like it has more closed quarters. It doesn't, actually, but it does need to be adjusted slightly in the back so they aren't overlapping and causing that illusion. don't know about the shoulder comment, will have to look through my other photos to assess but I don't think so. I think it's just how that jacket is sitting due to my pose in this particular shot.

Never noticed alignment issues in your other fits, so it might just be the pose, an idiosyncrasy of that jacket, or a combination of the two.

post #101854 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bortelli View Post

The pre-sf svb??


sup
pre-sf svb (Click to show)




Timbs you say? I raise you RegisDB9: Gangsta


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark
post #101855 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark kent View Post

crosswound, you're in Lowell!? you've gotta be the closest living SFer to me.

oh shit, i go to middlesex

post #101856 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1984 View Post
 

Wow..i took a few pics and then looked at the fits above..my fits look so much worse..but comments appreciated on how I can improve..For some reason what looked to me by eye..looked bad on the camera..maybe because of teh lightning and stuff...bought the red shirt and white slim fit chinos from Jcpenny...limited college budget and all..

threw out all my bad clothes and trying to build a wardrobe..nothing too fancy...

 

The teal check is too long on you to be worn untucked.

The red plaid fits you better but isn't a great pattern.

 

PM me, I can help.

post #101857 of 117666
We should have a greater Boston SF meet up sometime smile.gif
post #101858 of 117666
Ken P, I feel like this is the sort of thing you'd appreciate:

tumblr_mgi2stgr5S1qdb9loo1_500.jpg
post #101859 of 117666
Is that inverallan cardigan?
post #101860 of 117666
bertram, did you saturate your colours or summat?
post #101861 of 117666
looks like it or contrast
post #101862 of 117666
Nah picture quality might've changed when I uploaded to photobucket but the pictures are taken with iPhone but I didn't do anything to it, I had another pic just slightly different angle but I didn't uploaded. The whites look off with a lot of direct light with iPhone camera.
post #101863 of 117666
werd
post #101864 of 117666

post #101865 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Timbs you say? I raise you RegisDB9: Gangsta


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark

Dat drape!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread