Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6787
Styleforum Top Picks
turning (sorta) into fall here. not really sure how to wear these jeans. probably with workwear vest thing and chunky boots.
mtm pop-over ocbd
uniqlo linen safari jacket
junya x levis (leather/tweed/nylon)
mr freedom x jcrew belt
raybansdetail warning: ankle cleavage (Click to show)
You make that look easy. Very nice.
svb: oooh yeaaah
my timbos story: I had a friend in elementary school who got sent to boarding school. Years later, when I was in college, he called me up and invited me over to his mom's house to hang. It turned out that during high school, when still in boarding school, he'd ended up being a drug/various contraband dealer at boarding school, and when someone could not pay him for whatever, he'd just go into their room and take shit. So now in his mom's garage he had video games, TVs, game systems, and shoes. Lots of shoes. He gave me a pair of Timberland boots that were way too large. We spent a few hours driving around in his pickup listening to metal as he chain-smoked. When we got back to his place, he drove through his mom's lawn just for kicks.
Timberlands are forever connected to that dude for me.
edit: svb, I thought you were wearing pajamas in that second picture until i saw the tims
This essentially describes like 75% of the kids I know who went to boarding school.
Not all areas of the world are the same you know that right? Come down to lowell mass and see how many are wearing it. I admit massachusetts is behind on anything related to fashion.
Ive yet to see loue or givenchy in person this is how it is in this state. Even going to boston on the regular.
I'm part of the MA club too. Boston, here!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sry phone grmr
ken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmr
Pants are a heavy canvas material but I can see what you are saying. Any example of a pant you are thinking of? Are you thinking wool for texture or drape? Sport coat material is a heavy flannel. I have paired the shawl with a slouchy pull-over and it does look good. Will photograph next time I do.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 1 minute ago
- › Lacoste polo - fake? 6 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 7 minutes ago
- › Balenciaga AW09 Varsity Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Balmain Double Zipped Biker Leather Jacket 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Store Credit $1685 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...