I used to wear TIMBS with SHORTS in middle school.....WITH SHORTS!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6787
Styleforum Top Pickspost #101792 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
turning (sorta) into fall here. not really sure how to wear these jeans. probably with workwear vest thing and chunky boots.
mtm pop-over ocbd
uniqlo linen safari jacket
junya x levis (leather/tweed/nylon)
mr freedom x jcrew belt
raybansdetail warning: ankle cleavage (Click to show)
You make that look easy. Very nice.post #101793 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:48ampost #101794 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
svb: oooh yeaaah
my timbos story: I had a friend in elementary school who got sent to boarding school. Years later, when I was in college, he called me up and invited me over to his mom's house to hang. It turned out that during high school, when still in boarding school, he'd ended up being a drug/various contraband dealer at boarding school, and when someone could not pay him for whatever, he'd just go into their room and take shit. So now in his mom's garage he had video games, TVs, game systems, and shoes. Lots of shoes. He gave me a pair of Timberland boots that were way too large. We spent a few hours driving around in his pickup listening to metal as he chain-smoked. When we got back to his place, he drove through his mom's lawn just for kicks.
Timberlands are forever connected to that dude for me.
edit: svb, I thought you were wearing pajamas in that second picture until i saw the tims
This essentially describes like 75% of the kids I know who went to boarding school.post #101795 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:56ampost #101796 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:02ampost #101797 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:16amGorgeous fit Parker. I was eyeing those Junya jeans on eBay for myself.Quote:Originally Posted by crosswound
Not all areas of the world are the same you know that right? Come down to lowell mass and see how many are wearing it. I admit massachusetts is behind on anything related to fashion.
Ive yet to see loue or givenchy in person this is how it is in this state. Even going to boston on the regular.Quote:
I'm part of the MA club too. Boston, here!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #101798 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:19ampost #101799 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:28ampost #101800 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:29amken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmrpost #101801 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by BreezyBirch
ken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmr
Pants are a heavy canvas material but I can see what you are saying. Any example of a pant you are thinking of? Are you thinking wool for texture or drape? Sport coat material is a heavy flannel. I have paired the shawl with a slouchy pull-over and it does look good. Will photograph next time I do.post #101802 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:00pmpost #101803 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:03pmyo ken i want to like it so hard, but i agree that the khaki pants kind of stand out, need some grey or brown wool. also, i think you need a more aggressive hair style if you're going to be rocking a shawl. in general i'm jealous as fuq of your wardrobe though man.post #101804 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:10pmQuote:
Pants are olive but yeah I'll have to try some wool pants. I have a pair of brown flannels that I will break out once it starts to cool down. I'm working on growing out my hair. Thanks man!post #101805 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:13pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?