I used to wear TIMBS with SHORTS in middle school.....WITH SHORTS!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6787post #101792 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
turning (sorta) into fall here. not really sure how to wear these jeans. probably with workwear vest thing and chunky boots.
mtm pop-over ocbd
uniqlo linen safari jacket
junya x levis (leather/tweed/nylon)
mr freedom x jcrew belt
raybansdetail warning: ankle cleavage (Click to show)
You make that look easy. Very nice.post #101793 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:48ampost #101794 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
svb: oooh yeaaah
my timbos story: I had a friend in elementary school who got sent to boarding school. Years later, when I was in college, he called me up and invited me over to his mom's house to hang. It turned out that during high school, when still in boarding school, he'd ended up being a drug/various contraband dealer at boarding school, and when someone could not pay him for whatever, he'd just go into their room and take shit. So now in his mom's garage he had video games, TVs, game systems, and shoes. Lots of shoes. He gave me a pair of Timberland boots that were way too large. We spent a few hours driving around in his pickup listening to metal as he chain-smoked. When we got back to his place, he drove through his mom's lawn just for kicks.
Timberlands are forever connected to that dude for me.
edit: svb, I thought you were wearing pajamas in that second picture until i saw the tims
This essentially describes like 75% of the kids I know who went to boarding school.post #101795 of 1176669/26/13 at 10:56ampost #101796 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:02ampost #101797 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:16amGorgeous fit Parker. I was eyeing those Junya jeans on eBay for myself.Quote:Originally Posted by crosswound
Not all areas of the world are the same you know that right? Come down to lowell mass and see how many are wearing it. I admit massachusetts is behind on anything related to fashion.
Ive yet to see loue or givenchy in person this is how it is in this state. Even going to boston on the regular.Quote:
I'm part of the MA club too. Boston, here!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #101798 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:19ampost #101799 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:28ampost #101800 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:29amken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmrpost #101801 of 1176669/26/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by BreezyBirch
ken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmr
Pants are a heavy canvas material but I can see what you are saying. Any example of a pant you are thinking of? Are you thinking wool for texture or drape? Sport coat material is a heavy flannel. I have paired the shawl with a slouchy pull-over and it does look good. Will photograph next time I do.post #101802 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:00pmpost #101803 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:03pmyo ken i want to like it so hard, but i agree that the khaki pants kind of stand out, need some grey or brown wool. also, i think you need a more aggressive hair style if you're going to be rocking a shawl. in general i'm jealous as fuq of your wardrobe though man.post #101804 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:10pmQuote:
Pants are olive but yeah I'll have to try some wool pants. I have a pair of brown flannels that I will break out once it starts to cool down. I'm working on growing out my hair. Thanks man!post #101805 of 1176669/26/13 at 12:13pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Tonello Black velvet stretch blazer - Size EU 48 - Reg $730 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 34 minutes ago
- › NWT RLPL "Chester" Navy Light Down Vest, Size S, Filling 90%... 48 minutes ago
- › Richard James Navy Seishin Slim-Fit Brushed Cotton Twill Suit. 38R.... 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...