Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6787post #101791 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #101792 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:27ampost #101793 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:36ampost #101794 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
turning (sorta) into fall here. not really sure how to wear these jeans. probably with workwear vest thing and chunky boots.
mtm pop-over ocbd
uniqlo linen safari jacket
junya x levis (leather/tweed/nylon)
mr freedom x jcrew belt
raybansdetail warning: ankle cleavage (Click to show)
You make that look easy. Very nice.post #101795 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:48ampost #101796 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
svb: oooh yeaaah
my timbos story: I had a friend in elementary school who got sent to boarding school. Years later, when I was in college, he called me up and invited me over to his mom's house to hang. It turned out that during high school, when still in boarding school, he'd ended up being a drug/various contraband dealer at boarding school, and when someone could not pay him for whatever, he'd just go into their room and take shit. So now in his mom's garage he had video games, TVs, game systems, and shoes. Lots of shoes. He gave me a pair of Timberland boots that were way too large. We spent a few hours driving around in his pickup listening to metal as he chain-smoked. When we got back to his place, he drove through his mom's lawn just for kicks.
Timberlands are forever connected to that dude for me.
edit: svb, I thought you were wearing pajamas in that second picture until i saw the tims
This essentially describes like 75% of the kids I know who went to boarding school.post #101797 of 1176689/26/13 at 10:56ampost #101798 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:02ampost #101799 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:16amGorgeous fit Parker. I was eyeing those Junya jeans on eBay for myself.Quote:Originally Posted by crosswound
Not all areas of the world are the same you know that right? Come down to lowell mass and see how many are wearing it. I admit massachusetts is behind on anything related to fashion.
Ive yet to see loue or givenchy in person this is how it is in this state. Even going to boston on the regular.Quote:
I'm part of the MA club too. Boston, here!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #101800 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:19ampost #101801 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:28ampost #101802 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:29amken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmrpost #101803 of 1176689/26/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by BreezyBirch
ken p . cool shoes and poncho thing but execution fail. it's mainly the pants too stiff and tube legged. are they corduroy? if you want to maintain that general silhouette I think lighter weight woolen pants with slight taper but still wide legged and rolled up would work better. can't tell fabric of sport jacket but I think a slouchy pullover would look nicer. also the colour of the pants is . I don'think you're far off, though.
sry phone grmr
Pants are a heavy canvas material but I can see what you are saying. Any example of a pant you are thinking of? Are you thinking wool for texture or drape? Sport coat material is a heavy flannel. I have paired the shawl with a slouchy pull-over and it does look good. Will photograph next time I do.post #101804 of 1176689/26/13 at 12:00pmpost #101805 of 1176689/26/13 at 12:03pmyo ken i want to like it so hard, but i agree that the khaki pants kind of stand out, need some grey or brown wool. also, i think you need a more aggressive hair style if you're going to be rocking a shawl. in general i'm jealous as fuq of your wardrobe though man.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 30 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 32 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 41 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Mcallister | Cappuccino Shell Cordovan | BRAND NEW 8.5E 43 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015